Ocasio-Cortez may have opened door to Trump's taxes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

That's somewhat like saying I'm not gonna stop lying cos there's bigger liars out there.
Stop and think Mr Locutus, if the world is going to end in twelve years (the big fearmongering of OAC) it would take all liars to stop to avert this supposed disaster...:ROFL::ROFL:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Tax incentives - euphemism for bribes - happens all the time with the US film industry in Canada - provinces outbidding/bribing for film jobs and spinoffs.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Stop and think Mr Locutus, if the world is going to end in twelve years (the big fearmongering of OAC) it would take all liars to stop to avert this supposed disaster...:ROFL::ROFL:
I must admit she mangled that report on the 12 year claim by the UN.

S

Susanna

Anyone see the irony and symmetry here between Trump and AOC?
I don’t know, but they both know how to get everyone’s attention, they are both well educated in the art of stretching the truth and none of them have any military career worth mentioning lol.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Ol' Bone Spurs directed his fixer to threaten his high school, college and military academy with law suits if they revealed his "scores".

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
I don’t know, but they both know how to get everyone’s attention, they are both well educated in the art of stretching the truth and none of them have any military career worth mentioning lol.
Neither did Bill, Bill's wife or Obummer

U

UnderGrace

Tax incentives - euphemism for bribes - happens all the time with the US film industry in Canada - provinces outbidding/bribing for film jobs and spinoffs.
I would agree as a limited government proponent and true capitalist..... tax incentives are a no, no

S

Susanna

Just this and only this;

"....and none of them have any military career worth mentioning lol. "
No, that passage was exclusively limited to concern Trump and AOC. By your logic I would have to mention every politician, even every citizen in the state of Texas, and every citizen of the United States of America that doesn’t have a military career worth mentioning. Would make a lengthy list hahaha.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I have a career of work avoidance worth mentioning BigSmile.gif

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
No, that passage was exclusively limited to concern Trump and AOC. By your logic I would have to mention every politician, even every citizen in the state of Texas, and every citizen of the United States of America that doesn’t have a military career worth mentioning. Would make a lengthy list hahaha.
It's a relevant analogy /comparison - and i only referenced the 3 in question not everyone in Texas/USA/N.A. or the galaxy - triple hahaha

S

Susanna

It's a relevant analogy /comparison - and i only referenced the 3 in question not everyone in Texas/USA/N.A. or the galaxy - triple hahaha
You may not, but your logical fallacy betrayed you lol.