Ode to the Road of Self Destruction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nuns_n_roses
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nuns_n_roses

Guest
My idol isn't worthy of my still beating heart
But I come crawling back whenever we're apart
I crawl back to you... just like the ant I am
But I can't stop... You fill the void within

Without you what would I do, oh sin?
Would I be jubilant and healthy for once?
How could I try to reinvent or begin again?
When I've so gladly suffered... for years and for months?

No I like the pain and devastation
Why would I dare dispel temptation?
Though part of me yearns for some salvation
The greater allows my own personal mutilation