Of Old

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jonnah

Member
May 7, 2015
38
1
8
Slowly you make your way back
Hide in the shadows so I won't know you're there
Sell me your lies but there's no going back
I know you much too well
And though they'll say I invited you here
I know you've never stopped pursuing
If it's my soul you're bargaining for
Then there's one truth you should know
I'll never bend my knee to you
We both know it's different this time
I'm not at the place you left me for dead
No strings for you to pull on
No place in me for you to call home
Try as you may there's no going back
Tear my flesh right off my bones
Take away all that I've known
I'll never bend my knee to you
 
Amen.. so true.. demonic forces..satans legions can not take what you don't give. resist the devil and he will flee...I don't just resist..I command it to leave...in the name of Jesus Christ. I walk in peace daily...because I know the truth and the truth sets me free..God bless! keep writing... maybe one day I will share my writings on here.