Of Trolls and threads

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yep it blocks their pm's too. That's how I found out I was on Ugly's iggy list..I sent him a pm on how to post a gif as an avatar and he never answered me..lol..
Why in the world would anyone ignore you???
 
I'll own up to having a man crush on Bradley Cooper but I ain't owning up to that!

Good thing I don't know who this Bradley Cooper character is. Seems like my phone does though, when I typed in Bradley, it suggested Cooper as the next word lol he must be an adonis.
 
Will <IGNORE> block their PM's also? I really don't mind reading their posts, but I get livid when some idiot keeps bugging me on PM.

You can also set it to only allows PMs from people on your contacts list.
 
I think she was just jokeing... everyone loves blue ladybugs :)
Ah OK lol. Sometimes I read a pm and figure I'll reply later and then forget about it so it doesn't always mean you're on ignore..I only have 2 people on ignore and one is an atheist lol.
 
nope im serious.. he has me on iggy..

Thats because your DNa was spliced with a stink bug. You look like a lady bug but when you get mad your stink bug side is triggered by your sympathetic nervous system. Haha. Burned you. Would you like some ice with that burn?
 
I dunno..I'm a likable person..even though i'm a weirdo.. :p

You'll never go on my iggy list Blue.
I like logging in and seeing 6,784,594 news posts by you on my newsfeed.

A whole line of Blue Ladybug avatars going down the right side of my page.:p
 
Thats because your DNa was spliced with a stink bug. You look like a lady bug but when you get mad your stink bug side is triggered by your sympathetic nervous system. Haha. Burned you. Would you like some ice with burn?

why do you hate me? :p
 
You'll never go on my iggy list Blue.
I like logging in and seeing 6,784,594 news posts by you on my newsfeed.

A whole line of Blue Ladybug avatars going down the right side of my page.:p
HAHAHAHAHA
 
You'll never go on my iggy list Blue.
I like logging in and seeing 6,784,594 news posts by you on my newsfeed.

A whole line of Blue Ladybug avatars going down the right side of my page.:p


ha ha lol.. not quite that many. lol :p