Offensive

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
I felt my soul so violated tonight by such false and perverted doctrine that I am don't even know what to do. I ignored the person, but seriously, he will continue posting his lies and perversion and stalking those that disagree with him. He is so off base that I had to request that one of his threads be shut down tonight, saw him stalking another person's thread to spread his foul perversion and then he came onto one of my threads and vomited his filth all over it. Needless to say, I am so sick to my stomach that I can't even express it in words. I pray he is banned soon because his false, demonic doctrine is harmful, hateful and so perverted that it shouldn't be on here. Anyone that truly lends him an ear is being dragged into idolatry and lies.

:( Blah.
 

Attachments

  • Photo0642.jpg
    Photo0642.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo0634.jpg
    Photo0634.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo0645.jpg
    Photo0645.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Photo0636.jpg
    Photo0636.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo0637.jpg
    Photo0637.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 40
  • Photo0629.jpg
    Photo0629.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Photo0646.jpg
    Photo0646.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 40
When Moses was trying to get Pharaoh to release His people, the highest of the idol worshipers were able to copy God's miracles...(e.g. the snakes)

At the time being Moses would probably thought that these people were not bringing glory to God. But now a days we read the stories and marvel... Without those who tried to spread a false God, the story of Exodus would not be the same... No matter what, everyone will bring glory to God is some way, He made us and planned us to be that way... Even those who despise God...

And maybe God put it on their hearts to say what they believe, so they can look back some day and realize their foolishness... I know He has done that for me countless times on this site...
 
No problem, God has brought my false beliefs in my face through time... I don't think I will die with a perfect belief, but I hope I die still believing and loving God for His grace...
 
I really got upset, when I saw he was still willing to carry his mischief of nasty lies to your thread.
 
letti;bt4947 said:
I really got upset, when I saw he was still willing to carry his mischief of nasty lies to your thread.

Me too. That's why I decided to just confront him so that others that see the thread will not buy into his false doctrine. And then, of course, I reported the post and added him to the ignore list. It is unfortunate that they feel the need to do such horrid things. I had noticed him on another thread doing the same thing after his thread had been shut down, so I just had had enough. :) Sorry others had to get involved, though. Kind of sad.
 
I try to ignore the words some music sing or what politician say, but I have mind and ears open... Those could be banned, but such doctrines are not exposed nor denounced and, according to "freedom" it seems to be abused by those you know and could mention in a large list.

Just walk up!