Official Programmers Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter greatkraw
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
if I were to randmly "translate" those words to norwegian it would mean

what think I/you that <something>

you see, the problem is, when I look it up it makes so much sense it's annoying -,-
 
:D You're really not bad! I think you have language skills... Obviously your english knowledge proves this...
 
you should have seen my attempts at German grammar :p

do have some skills for understanding language, but I definitely lack the skills for learning it (so that I can use it)

Vet du hva som står her da?
 
not quite

it says: Do you know what is written here? (lit:Know you what stands here then?)
 
:p
I don't like it if people have expectations :p

hmm............do you say the i as ei if it preceedes a j ?
 
hehe, I remember I used to watch Helene og Gutta (Hélène et les Garçons) as a kid and had no idea what it was about, i just loved the way they spoke
 
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that's not sweedish (at least not ordinary sweedish)