Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My new shoes don't let my feet breathe :| I don't think I'd be comfortable getting a pedicure
 
I am officially randomly going to sleep.....in the same room
As a snoring 65 year old man
 
You're really 65??? Wow you look great!! And have some explaining to do.....
 
You got it confused, Trelly. He said that he's going to sleep int he same room as a 65 year old man.. So maybe he has an old roommate.
 
Yea, read that wrong. Besides, I was kidding anyway. I know full well he's not really 65.
 
OMG. So this dude jus totally sat up in his sleep and started talking to himself and kicking the wall. I was jus about to fall asleep too. Ugh people who do weird stuff in there sleep freak me out.. I hope he doesn't kill people in his sleep.
 
I do weird stuff in my sleep I never sleepwalk but I sit up often & tell tall tales in gibberish...:(

& I don't like oreos. Macadamia nut cookies w/ whited chocolate please.