Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
the answer to that is directly related to the type of potato that it is... unless it's a sweet potato, in which case the question is unanswerable.
 
You know, in computers, randomness actually follows a pattern. I wonder if our randomness follows a pattern. If randomness follows a pattern, is it really random?

Furthermore...I'm going back to the drawing board...
 
Same. The university network blocks it, so until I'm back on a private network, no go.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to add you, or let you add me.
 
yeah, that kinda sucks when they block stuff... well, when you get back, my name on IMVU is the same as here ;)
 
sent ya a friend request, so whenever you happen to get on, I'm the strange, colorful, feminine looking furry in your request pile.
 
Random:
It is slightly confusing to go to a Norwegian websites listing available work, and reading a job description in half English, half Norwegian.
- What language am I supposed to apply in?!
 
Well, both?

I mean, if Engrish and Spanglish exists, couldn't a cross between Norwegian and English exist too?
 
lol, yeah, we already have Norwenglish.... lots of bad english around :p

We even have a comedy series running in december called "the julekalender", where they talk half English half Norwegian all the time
"It's hard to be a nissemann"

* mann = man. Nisse is a folklore creature, almost like a cross of what you would think of as elves and santa.