Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No -_- I refuse to watch anymore "fun experiment shows" save for the shows that have an experiment I find interesting.
 
So I dig through about five pages of unread threads to find this one and then realize I have nothing random to say... >...<
 
lol

*invites the person above to the party in two of the other threads*
 
Lol. Gotta lovve that!!! Thats why I always just add a whole bunch of exclamation points!
 
I've been tried for hours ant then when I go to bed I am suddenly wide awake
 
You know...I just thought....it's kind of impossible to accurately spell what a laugh sounds like...
 
Impossible? Ha!
Or haha!
Or even mwahahaha!
Or the less popular gwahahaha!
Maybe even cackle!
 
Impossible? Ha!
Or haha!
Or even mwahahaha!
Or the less popular gwahahaha!
Maybe even cackle!

Tnnyeaheaheah!

Uh-hehehehehihihi

Ghuhaaah!

Tdiheeh-heeh-heeh!

HehEaheaheaheah!


These just don't look right unless you can hear them....
 
Tnnyeaheaheah!

Uh-hehehehehihihi

Ghuhaaah!

Tdiheeh-heeh-heeh!

HehEaheaheaheah!


These just don't look right unless you can hear them....

'Ghuhaaah!' My favorite by far. I can totally hear that one!