Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ah, most people here don't have fancy enough TVs to watch via the internet
 
my internet isnt fast enough to watch streaming stuff, apart from youtube
 
Thats awful... :[ Well you could make something load while you sleep & watch it when you wake up :D
 
Andrew-Bynum-Reaction-3.jpg



Andrew Bynum's reaction to Blake Griffin's dunk on Pau Gasol.....Priceless
 
it is the 31st (or night between 30th and 31st to you)

6 hours.... UUUUGH
 
yea, I just dont like the times just before exams when one feels guilty at any time not spend reading... ugh
 
English is a terrible language. I always managed a B as hard as I tried... 88's B+'s ...ewugh full of rules that are broken it just proves its an American language.
 
I love (and loved English), it was one of my favoriite subjects at school. In 10th grade we got to choose between five classes (to have one in addition to the others), and I chose English. The main assignemnt in it was to read a book in English and write a report, so I got a thick action novel :D Loved it