Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I should sleep.. or try to. I cant mess up my sleep pattern half a week before my final exam :p
 
Yes, it's about 11:30 where you are. I'll be going to bed by 9:25 tonight. If tomorrow wasn't a holiday (Memorial Day), I'd be in bed by 8:25.
 
I think Astrid is perfect the way she is. She also has a cool accent. Love you!!!
 
How can anyone speak without an accent? I am on another forum and no one there talks the same way, even if the marjority is from the US
 
Accent has to do with pronounciation and intonation, or are you guys saying if I talk to you you will all sound the same way? :p :D
 
We will sound like we have accents if you talk to us, but we really don't.