Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My favorite animals are wolves. Yup. Picture time!

grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg


siberian-pyszczek-husky.jpeg


hd-wallpapers-wide-pack-16-23-500x312.jpg


525600_199a5a5450f661ba64155e85887f7921_large.jpg


30514cebf126fa3402cdb6cd91458d74.jpg


There are many reasons they are my favorite, but did you know, among other things, that they mate for life? Awesome animal right there!
 
Meh, paramecium are totally inferior to amoebas. Can a paramecium change its own shape? I think not! :p
 
I wish!! No I don't, but there are dog breeds more closely related to wolves than others!

Examples of these are things like Huskies, Malamutes, Akitas, and Shibas...to name a few.

I currently have no pets. Y_Y
 
Agree. They get terribly noisy (and you and up with furstorms all over)
 
what is the largest and best african american apostolic church in brooklyn, new york?