OH HOW DEEP YOU CAN GO

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 31, 2016
Ezekiel 47.3-5
When the man went out toward the east with a measuring line in his hand, he measured a thousand cubits, and he led me through the water, water that was ankle-deep. 4 Again he measured a thousand [cubits] and led me through the water, water that was knee-deep. Again he measured a thousand [cubits] and led me through the water, water reaching the hips. 5 Again he measured a thousand [cubits]; and it was a river that I could not pass through, for the water had risen, enough water to swim in, a river that could not be crossed [by wading
Oh How Deep You Can Go by Byron Mace

Oh how deep you can go
Immerse in the Spirit's flow
Let your spirit overflow
Cultivate and grow
Peace and Joy will increase
fallow ground into irrigated soil
as in His Word you feast
Far below the world of noise and woe
you will soar
from the deer brooks where you frightened soul
in thirst once longed for more
you now fly to take your place at the banquet table
spread before you in the sight of your foe
your cup will overflow

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ezekiel 47.3-5
When the man went out toward the east with a measuring line in his hand, he measured a thousand cubits, and he led me through the water, water that was ankle-deep. 4 Again he measured a thousand [cubits] and led me through the water, water that was knee-deep. Again he measured a thousand [cubits] and led me through the water, water reaching the hips. 5 Again he measured a thousand [cubits]; and it was a river that I could not pass through, for the water had risen, enough water to swim in, a river that could not be crossed [by wading
Oh How Deep You Can Go by Byron Mace

Oh how deep you can go
Immerse in the Spirit's flow
Let your spirit overflow
Cultivate and grow
Peace and Joy will increase
fallow ground into irrigated soil
as in His Word you feast
Far below the world of noise and woe
you will soar
from the deer brooks where you frightened soul
in thirst once longed for more
you now fly to take your place at the banquet table
spread before you in the sight of your fo
your cup will overflow
Think you Frog frog, very edifying. You often, in your book and elsewhere, remind us of the necessity of quieting the world and our minds and find freedom, strength and sanctuary in Him, alone. This is beautiful. Can I pay this forward, giving you the author credit?