Oh how He serves us Righteously...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I have an itty bitty break today in between clients. My heart is so full with the gift of Yeshua.

Once again, he has placed before me such privilege and honor. I derive so much pleasure in pleasing another, in a healthy and effectual way of course. I know the design of His is responsible for the dynamics of gain in both the receiving and the giving. I am so thankful to Him. I pray my dear clients feel the same.

A breeze of soothing cool air touches my face as I look outside the screen. This season's name seems perfect in that I feel I have fallen in the arms of some sort of cozy covering. Oh how it delights my presence, reflecting on His embrace. It will be hard to close this front door. The temperature and feel of the great outdoors is dancing sweetly with the ambiance within my humble abode.

Yes, He provides in so many way, in every way that nourishes and fortifies our lives. He does this with the complete and incredible treasure of Himself.

Oh how He serves us Righteously...♡♡♡