Oh joy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mwestton
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mwestton

Guest
We are not justified by the law! It's by Grace! I get it now! Works are out of love, obedience too. A living act of worship. I hear so many people talk about works. We can not earn this. We all really deserve hell. Sin is a very serious issue with God. In the law people were put to death for sin. It finally snapped! The misconception was so condeming. I read it over and over from Paul about the law and I get it now. The law is good but we can not ever live it. Christ came and now only through Him we have such a blessing. My revelation of this my fire is back!
 

Attachments