Oh, look! Police in Portland Oregon have had enough! They declare on the 86th day of the city occupation not a protest but a RIOT! Videos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
The mayor needs to be arrested for Treason! This isn't a protest! Its an armed occupation of an American city by domestic terrorists!

For those with a lot of time on their hands or who enjoy the fun of FF. (over 11 hours of what was live stream there)

Leaked letter to Portland politicians shows just how horrific violence against police has gotten
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...hows-how-horrific-violence-against-police-is/

May 29, 2020
Heavenly Father lift these people Your children up open there hearts to be filled with Your love and peace . In Jesus name

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My wife has a cousin who lives in Vancouver Washington (which is just north of Portland Oregon) and she said every night there are sirens and gunshots up there. One day she was on the freeway going into Portland and got turned around because there was a mob of people pulling people out of there cars and beating the crap out of them and then setting their cars on fire. She said these mobs were also going into people's houses and dragging people out of their houses into the middle of the street, beating the crap out of them and stealing their belongings. She said it's complete chaos! She also mentioned that she went to the bank the other day and while at the ATM, she saw a man standing on his truck shooting up a Dollar General and almost hit a kid and a local bar near her was also shot up while people who were in the bar came out running for cover. She said the governor and the mayor there are doing nothing about it! Shame on them! That is an absolute disgrace! This is not a protest. That is lawlessness! :eek:

Funkus

May 20, 2020
ha ha, you folks are funny
do any of you remember the days when your city was blooming and pleasant? maybe ask your parents or your grandparents and they will tell you of those days which while not perfect were so different from today as to be almost another world
none of this is new or happened overnight. it's a gradual theft of human dignity and worth that is years in the making, as politicians of all classes presided over and came and went, it's not political, it's spiritual. and only now you realise it? i challenge you, go and seek out an older relative and post here their thoughts because however is anyone to know especially the young how things have changed without them and all of this has occured within the space of a single lifetime

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
My wife has a cousin who lives in Vancouver Washington (which is just north of Portland Oregon) and she said every night there are sirens and gunshots up there. One day she was on the freeway going into Portland and got turned around because there was a mob of people pulling people out of there cars and beating the crap out of them and then setting their cars on fire. She said these mobs were also going into people's houses and dragging people out of their houses into the middle of the street, beating the crap out of them and stealing their belongings. She said it's complete chaos! She also mentioned that she went to the bank the other day and while at the ATM, she saw a man standing on his truck shooting up a Dollar General and almost hit a kid and a local bar near her was also shot up while people who were in the bar came out running for cover. She said the governor and the mayor there are doing nothing about it! Shame on them! That is an absolute disgrace! This is not a protest. That is lawlessness! :eek:
I can't help but wonder if their inaction, this being a Democratic territory w/the governor and mayor, is due to politics so close to the national election. "It's all Trump's fault!", type thinking.
You know why the mayor and governor do nothing? Because they live in gated communities behind "immoral walls" with a battery of personal armed security, that's why.
Wasn't it the Portland DA that told Trump not to send troops? Or he'd find a way to have them arrested?

It's Treason! Giving aid and comfort to those enemies of the state. Unbelievable.

May 31, 2020
Right, wrong or indifferent, I have no problem with these demonic barbarians being eradicated swiftly and with extreme prejudice.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Haha. You just described the surroundings of my neighborhood in Chicago from 15 years ago. I lived back then right next to two of the top 10 most dangerous neighborhoods in Chicago (including the one known as Humboldt Park). One of my coworkers at the time who lived in Humboldt Park got mugged and lost his shiny iPhone.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that everything happening today is nothing new, yet just what common criminals, thieves, thugs, and crooks do and did back in the day. Nothing special. These people are simply sealing their place in Hell.

Although some might call this democracy, I think it's very sad if that's their version of democracy. I'd rather have a good leader shouting orders at me everyday than have democracy like that. I think those people want democracy not to ensure good for everyone as per the spirit of democracy, yet to appease their own personal pride by getting a feeling of domination over others.

In Chicago companies that I've worked at in the past, bosses allowed voting often on subjective work matters to ensure buy-in from everyone. We often had healthy discussions and reached consensus with beneficial compromises. In any case, none of the options presented for voting were truly bad to begin with. That's what made voting very safe. Democracy at work rested on the idea of the common good for everyone regardless of which way voting went. In fact, everyone eventually made a habit out of having patient respectful discussions (instead of confrontational arguments) and reaching for consensus instead of simply a majority vote win. That yielded much more strongly bonded teams that did a lot better jobs for customers. Customers loved that they could trust us and depend on us as we always aimed to meet their real needs and goals instead of blindly doing what they said they wanted.

Godspeed.