M
Mreddel639
Guest
So about two weeks ago, I was struggling with feeling beautiful. I was on Instagram looking at all these beautiful girls' pictures and wishing I could look like them. When I woke up the next morning, the song "You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham popped into my head. I didn't think anything of it and went down stairs to have some coffee. As I was walking down stairs, I looked at the sunrise. It was so gorgeous with many different colors. I started singing that song because one of the lines are "I see your face in every sunrise." Then I told God I was singing it to him and he said "No, I am singing this to you." I smiled so hard right then. The guy who has made the most beautiful things on this earth just told me I was beautiful. I was so excited! Imagine Justin Timberlake calling you beautiful. Then multiply that feeling by 100. That is how I felt. I was so happy! I went up stair and started getting ready for school. While I was getting my makeup out God stopped me and said, "Don't wear makeup today." So I didn't. God thought I was gorgeous without it. That day I had a really good day. I aced all my tests and everyone was really nice to me! That day I went the The Hub for the first time. The Hub is just a giant prayer room where people from all over the city come and worship and praise God. It was my first time going there and the very last song they sang was "Your Beautiful." God has an amazing way of revealing himself to you when you least expect it.