ok

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
Ok i know i posted earlier...but i am feeling like i am i. A very bad space...so here goes my gratefulness pist...for today....i thank you God that I have friends here at work that try to encourage me...God thank you for the time spent cuddling the child K ......thank you God for for kids who are glad to see me....when I come to work...Thank You God for my place...Thank You God for loving me....show me, grow me that I will not need to vent and deapair that I will know whole heartedly that You are with me every step of the way... forgive me for my sadness ...thank you God that you have already given me the victory...helpe, hold me....heal me....for many of these words...as much as they are true..yhey seem meaningless right now....help me God to trust and believe that you are with me....that I am not alone....I am sorry for my doubt...Thank You God for today...help me to see the joy in tomorrow....thank you God for my challenges...help me to see that it is ok to feel the way i do....but not to stay there...that what i am feeling does not need to hold me to anything but that i chose you..God...nothing else....I have been here before...feeling stressed...ohysical tempted...God...motivate me to hold on to you and your goodness and nothi g else...bc this is when i often give in...encourage me to reat in you and to find joy and peace in you....if i am to reach out to anyone here...then help me to see the need and not feel guilty...trust the person ...that i am worthy enough to ask for help....God in my eyesight, I am asking to much of people...thank you for giving these people in my life ...help me not to take advantage of them but yet to rely on them....God...thank uoj...thank you...thank you for holding on to me.....please hold me tighter ...i feel like i am alone...thank you