Remember when blogs were popular? Sometimes they weren't really blogs. They were journals or diaries. No one does those anymore because Fakebook is so popular. I remember that when I first started using Fakebook, I thought the blog feature was cool because I was a journalist at the time. I used the blog to write uncensored versions of the articles that were published in a real newspaper. Guess what? Nobody ever read them! I only signed up for a Fakebook account because some hot girl I knew from school convinced me to. That was 7 years ago. MySpace was so much better because people actually read my blogs. Before that, there were sites like LiveJournal. I didn't use LiveJournal, but I used some sites similar to it that you've never heard of before. That was when other people used to care about what was going on in their friends' lives. I used to write fictional stories and video game reviews, too. I'm just not inspired anymore because there's no site where people would actually read them -- except maybe this one. Christian Chatters, can you prove me wrong?