old song .to God be the Glory!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
(This is a very old song back in the day, but yet my heart sings unto my God today)
How can I say thanks for the things you have done for me things so undeserved that you came to prove your love for me, the voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude all that I am or ever hope to be I owe it all to thee...to God be the glory! to God be the glory! to God be the glory for the things He has done..Just let me live my life and let it be pleasing Lord to thee and should I gain any praise let it go to calvory...with His blood He has saved me by His power He has raised me, to God be the glory for the things He has done....God loves you dear loves so much....Love in Christ! Sherril...
Psalm 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.