R
RiverRain
Guest
Dear Grace like Rain
Though I have never tasted the bitterness of divorce, my heart goes out to you. Your inner beauty and intelligence will go a long way for you in this hurting world. I am an older woman who has only been a widow a short time and your word are very refreshing. I too have experienced the pain of betrayal and it sent me into the land of the valley of the shadow. But like you, I too survived and I also have no bitterness, though I still experience pain from time to time. But time will heal that too. Keep up the great work and may God bless you abundantly.
RiverRain
Though I have never tasted the bitterness of divorce, my heart goes out to you. Your inner beauty and intelligence will go a long way for you in this hurting world. I am an older woman who has only been a widow a short time and your word are very refreshing. I too have experienced the pain of betrayal and it sent me into the land of the valley of the shadow. But like you, I too survived and I also have no bitterness, though I still experience pain from time to time. But time will heal that too. Keep up the great work and may God bless you abundantly.
RiverRain