On the roof top.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Luz02

Junior Member
Sep 12, 2015
0
0
0
The true God I am knocking,
The true God do you hear?
I feel,
I fell to my feet once for you.
That time you held me near.
Where you seemed used by all.
I said the sinner’s prayer.
Will you repent for me once?
Or burn in the firing hell.
But oh with your words,
Far from me is your heart.
As your tongue knoweths
I know your heart.
Pain. I know it’s the only word you knew.
Forgiveness is what I give you.
If you could only take it please,
All those times that you cried in vain,
Only if you had prayed.
Remember despite what you know,
I hear.