On this Virus from China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

I keep hearing people refer to the coronavirus as, "germ warfare that has gotten out of control by those who made it." :eek:
There is a high security lab where the virus originated...
I think more of a test run to see how virulent it is, gather data on human specimens etc.,

Not the real thing maybe yet...just my speculation though ...since the virus itself not as virulent as others have been... makes me wonder of the purpose?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Saw a blurb on you tube, looked like it might have been from China, where they were reporting it may have been from a Chinese Gov. Lab.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Saw a blurb on you tube, looked like it might have been from China, where they were reporting it may have been from a Chinese Gov. Lab.
No surprise there...

It seems to be "all the rage" these days --- governments experimenting on their "subjects" just to see how they will react...

:rolleyes:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
No surprise there...

It seems to be "all the rage" these days --- governments experimenting on their "subjects" just to see how they will react...

:rolleyes:
I have heard things about germ warfare experimentation in past decades by unknown government or other entities or authorities of various country's, and concerns about how deadly such practices were. But, it is not possible that China, or any other country, or any sources would unleash deadly germs upon their own people, or upon humanity. China is a source of amazing contributions to humanity and the world economy, and rich in cultural heritage. Chinese food is a traditional, healthy way of dining around the world.

It is very offensive and unacceptable for anyone in this international forum to associate any health concerns with one cultural heritage, when germ resistance issues, apart from any germ abuse conspiracy theories, are a world wide issue that requires international cooperation.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I have heard things about germ warfare experimentation in past decades by unknown government or other entities or authorities of various country's, and concerns about how deadly such practices were. But, it is not possible that China, or any other country, or any sources would unleash deadly germs upon their own people, or upon humanity. China is a source of amazing contributions to humanity and the world economy, and rich in cultural heritage. Chinese food is a traditional, healthy way of dining around the world.

It is very offensive and unacceptable for anyone in this international forum to associate any health concerns with one cultural heritage, when germ resistance issues, apart from any germ abuse conspiracy theories, are a world wide issue that requires international cooperation.
o_O

Don't read history much, do ya...?

:confused:

I am not trying to associate anything specifically with China.

I was making a general statement about what has happened in many countries, not the least of which is the U.S.A.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the "heritage" didn't do it, if it is valid a person or people did it.
you seem way too eager to accuse.

E

EleventhHour

You are woefully unaware of the Chinese government.
Maybe you can start by reading up on the Chinese cultural revolution ...then learn about Tainamen Square ...along with how dissidents are still dealt with and their surveillance cameras mapping every inch of the country.

And if you go there most people support their government because they are so brainwashed.

E

EleventhHour

This is interesting......

In the 40-year-old thriller by Dean Koontz called "The Eyes of Darkness." a novel coronavirus is released in Wuhan, China.

Very eerie, but I suppose if you search enough, you can find prescience anywhere.... but same location though makes it very strange..

But then The Simpsons predicted Donald Trump as president as well as 9/11.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The lord confounds the wise????

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is interesting......

In the 40-year-old thriller by Dean Koontz called "The Eyes of Darkness." a novel coronavirus is released in Wuhan, China.

Very eerie, but I suppose if you search enough, you can find prescience anywhere.... but same location though makes it very strange..

But then The Simpsons predicted Donald Trump as president as well as 9/11.
Lol. Come on. Can you really believe that is coincidence (if true)? Either ol' Dean Koontz was quite the prophet, or the NWO are working to a script.

E

EleventhHour

Lol. Come on. Can you really believe that is coincidence (if true)? Either ol' Dean Koontz was quite the prophet, or the NWO are working to a script.
I do not at all believe it is coincidence.

You know their only code by which they abide is revealing their plans ahead of time.

The entertainment industry is one big revelation exercise.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I do not at all believe it is coincidence.

You know their only code by which they abide is revealing their plans ahead of time.

The entertainment industry is one big revelation exercise.
I don't think it was called a novel corona virus in the book (correct me if I'm wrong). But it was a "novel" virus, because it was in a book.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
ElenthHour- sorry you got negativity dumped on you, stay the course, you are ok.
blessings

E

EleventhHour

Or at least they say so to not be
"disappeared".
Exactly!!

China is a brutal regime.... reports of what really happened in Tiananmen Square massacre are horrific as well as the aftermath.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
in 192, I am thankful you were not put off. It is indeed a brutal regime, quite the opposite of the Love, Joy, Peace, His own walk in.

E

EleventhHour

in 192, I am thankful you were not put off. It is indeed a brutal regime, quite the opposite of the Love, Joy, Peace, His own walk in.
That was not your post ....lol