One Body and One Heart in Unity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cabbage
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cabbage

Guest
So, as I begin my second blog, I just want to take a moment and say that it is wonderful to be a part of this site which spreads the love of God to anyone who wants to receive it! We have all gone down different avenues of life, some good, and some bad. I think the best thing about this site is that we can learn from each other. Since I have shared my story of abuse, I have had tons of people who have messaged me wanting to talk about their past, present of future issues with this same topic. With some, I have shared the love of Christ and encouraged them, but mostly, they have been a blessing to me. I have opened up to total strangers, but with brothers and sisters in Christ, all in the same! Thank you to everyone who I have gotten to know from this site and thank you to the ones I will get to know in the future! Remember, you are all a blessing and as the body of Christ, we can work together to encourage one another in the trials, storms, and the blessings of Christ as well.
With love in Christ,
Cabbage
 
Here´s the key words I saw, Alisha: "... spread the love of God to anyone who wants to receive it!"

Just keep on giving it (just a tiny reminder, ´cos you already know).

I hope you meet the people who feel like you. Some are outgoing, but others introverts.