One Book

• Thread starter MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

If you, as a Christian, could only have one "book" [not the Bible since it is a collection of "books"]

ex: Genesis, Joshua, Ezra, Gospel of John, Romans, Ephesians...

Which one would it be and why?:confused:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Romans. It is the core of the bible in a nutshell.

D

dalconn

Romans....its a condensed version of God's plan

B

biblicalsandy

That's just not fair! You're not playing nice, too many to pick!

T

Tintin

The Book of Genesis, because it's a brilliant read and the foundation for the Gospel and everything else that follows.

B

biblicalsandy

Couldn't we just call all of the books one book, since like us..we are all like books, but with God, we're all together like one big book!

LOLOKGal

Nov 13, 2015
John, Because it brings us deeper into God's love for us. It shows God's love for us through Jesus, not only because of His sacrifice, but through His example. <3 :)

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
I believe both Romans and Genesis would have to be tied for my pick. But..

I'm going to say the book of Job. There is so much to learn from that book. Plus I can read it over and over and over again and still be amazed by it.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Couldn't we just call all of the books one book, since like us..we are all like books, but with God, we're all together like one big book!
You can have Concordance. lol

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Thanks for the responses so far guys!:)

Crossnote: LOL:cool:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
John, Because it brings us deeper into God's love for us. It shows God's love for us through Jesus, not only because of His sacrifice, but through His example. <3 :)
That was my close runner up choice.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
So hard to choose because I don't want to miss out on anything..I dare someone to pick Philomen lol

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I will cheat and have a good Bible Commentary.

O

oldthennew

ROMANS - ISAIAH
:):cool:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If you, as a Christian, could only have one "book" [not the Bible since it is a collection of "books"]

ex: Genesis, Joshua, Ezra, Gospel of John, Romans, Ephesians...

Which one would it be and why?:confused:

Maybe you should read the end of Revelation?

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Yeah-

If you couldn't tell by my picture I would choose Revelation.