One more song

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thanks hermit!
Probably a lot to do with your very encouraging words Brother. Thanks for letting God use your mouth. Thanks for your obedience. I Love you and appreciate you. PS I like your photos especially the Indians
 
secularhermit;bt13842 said:
Welcome back, Leo!

:)
LeoLion's Avatar
LeoLion - 1 Minute Ago 01:53 PM
Report Comment | Edit Edit | Reply Reply |permalink
Thanks hermit!
Probably a lot to do with your very encouraging words Brother. Thanks for letting God use your mouth. Thanks for your obedience. I Love you and appreciate you. PS I like your photos especially the Indians
Moderation (0)

I'm just no good at this posting stuff.
 
LeoLion;bt13850 said:
Thanks hermit!

Probably a lot to do with your very encouraging words Brother. Thanks for letting God use your mouth. Thanks for your obedience. I Love you and appreciate you. PS I like your photos especially the Indians.


I'm just no good at this posting stuff.

You are welcome and welcome back (at least this side of my corner).

No problem, brother and friend, few blog entries are visited or read and "meanstreams" are on threads, particularly the area of youth folks.

I don´t know if I served you or God, but I´m sure HE can use either of both and many people around we are not thinking of: He is the God we´ve believed.