K
kip-s
Guest
Lately, I was thinking about God's love and then I decided to say this prayer: God whatever will separate me from your love, please sever my relationship with that person (or thing). Immediately, the Holy Spirit placed into my heart the truth in Romans 8:35:
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"
Furthermore, He brought to my remembrance that God's love is neither limited by my past mistakes, my present frailty or even my future flaws, nor dependent on me (who I am); it [solely & wholly] depends on Christ---it is His love, not mine!
Now and forever, I can boldly say with Apostle Paul that: "Nothing shall separate me from God's love!!"
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"
Furthermore, He brought to my remembrance that God's love is neither limited by my past mistakes, my present frailty or even my future flaws, nor dependent on me (who I am); it [solely & wholly] depends on Christ---it is His love, not mine!
Now and forever, I can boldly say with Apostle Paul that: "Nothing shall separate me from God's love!!"