One of Most important Facts in Floyd Case being IGNORED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Floyd was a career criminal, in jail something like 5 or 6 times
Now he is "Saint Floyd" because he is black. He was seriously on Fentanyl and heroin when arrested, and according to expert testimony could have even overdosed on that day.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Now he is "Saint Floyd" because he is black. He was seriously on Fentanyl and heroin when arrested, and according to expert testimony could have even overdosed on that day.
What does that have to do with a police officer's knee on a man's neck for 8 plus minutes? Are you volunteering to being subjected to the same treatment?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
George Floyd's past crimes are irrelevant to this case
Derek Chauvin knelt on someone's neck for almost 9 minutes. After he was already prone and handcuffed
He will be headed to a federal don't drop the soap prison now

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
What does that have to do with a police officer's knee on a man's neck for 8 plus minutes? Are you volunteering to being subjected to the same treatment?
it's a legal procedure. Floyd wasn't treated any differently than any other criminal being arrested far as I can tell

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
George Floyd's past crimes are irrelevant to this case
Derek Chauvin knelt on someone's neck for almost 9 minutes. After he was already prone and handcuffed
He will be headed to a federal don't drop the soap prison now
again, its a legal procedure. 8 minutes seems excessive but maybe there should be something in the law that says so

maybe there is... can't say I have viewed that statute.

The point is that Floyd has been made to look like a saint while the officers made to look like demons.

As so often happens people are seeing things in black and white. And they say Christians are narrow minded... ha ha, please..

L

Live4Him

Floyd was anything but a saint, but he did deserve his day in court.

What Chauvin did was totally unacceptable, and his sentence is just.

What bothers me is that the knee-on-the-neck move that Chauvin used that day is employed regularly by Israeli soldiers against Palestinian citizens, and nobody seems to care.

83496853_3018939301555635_7782436759886888960_n.jpg
101552410_3018939351555630_4410763050273996800_n.jpg
101577528_3018939418222290_5777792535762042880_n.jpg
101536973_3018939471555618_3623232744458289152_n.jpg

What's even more troubling is that the average professing "Christian" seemingly supports the same (because they're so brainwashed).

And so it goes...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
i have not heard one thing yet to change my assessment of the Floyd debacle

Billyd

May 8, 2014
it's a legal procedure. Floyd wasn't treated any differently than any other criminal being arrested far as I can tell
I would like to see a list of people have survived 8 minutes of a knee pressed down on their neck.

M

MoonCresta

I gotta agree. That was unnecessary. I never understood why police feel the need to further restrain people when they are handcuffed. Just jump back and let them wear themselves out. If they get out of hand while handcuffed, taze.

That being said, I am 1000 percent a law enforcement supporter. May God bless these men and women with their Extremely difficult job.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
again, its a legal procedure. 8 minutes seems excessive but maybe there should be something in the law that says so

maybe there is... can't say I have viewed that statute.

The point is that Floyd has been made to look like a saint while the officers made to look like demons.

As so often happens people are seeing things in black and white. And they say Christians are narrow minded... ha ha, please..
Yeah two things here
1. George Floyd was not a good person
2. Derrick Chauvin is still criminally liable

B

Blackpowderduelist

The most important thing...?
That we live in a fallen sinful world and that any expectation of righteousness and justice from pagans is a fools pipe dream.

K

kaylagrl

Floyd was anything but a saint, but he did deserve his day in court.

What Chauvin did was totally unacceptable, and his sentence is just.

What bothers me is that the knee-on-the-neck move that Chauvin used that day is employed regularly by Israeli soldiers against Palestinian citizens, and nobody seems to care.

View attachment 227240
View attachment 227241
View attachment 227242
View attachment 227243

What's even more troubling is that the average professing "Christian" seemingly supports the same (because they're so brainwashed).

And so it goes...

So what Palestinians do to Israel is fine by you? Israel sits on 1% of the land in the ME and they can't even allow them that much for a homeland. Palestinians could have peace tomorrow, Israel has made peace with other Arab countries, given up land for peace. I'm not about to let you pass propaganda here. BTW thinking for yourself isn't brain washed.

L

Live4Him

So what Palestinians do to Israel is fine by you? Israel sits on 1% of the land in the ME and they can't even allow them that much for a homeland. Palestinians could have peace tomorrow, Israel has made peace with other Arab countries, given up land for peace. I'm not about to let you pass propaganda here. BTW thinking for yourself isn't brain washed.
What?

What "propaganda" did I allegedly pass here?

The Israeli soldiers do employ that same knee-on-the-neck move regularly with Palestinian civilians.

If it's such an offense here (and it is, and it should be), then why is it acceptable there...and especially in the eyes of so many professing Christians?

The correct answer is because people are not only regularly fed a greatly slanted view of what transpires there via news outlets, but also brainwashed in many churches because of faulty interpretations of certain Bible passages.

K

kaylagrl

this is irrelevant. you are also a sinner just like everyone else; does that mean it'd be OK to murder you?

think like a Christian, not like a republican.

Yeah let's bring a little balance to this shall we?

"Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice... "For being there to call out to your mom... And because of you ... your name will always be synonymous with justice." Pelosi

That's the narrative now. This is who they are making this man out to be. The fact that is man held a woman by gunpoint is not irrelevant, the fact that he was a criminal his entire life is not irrelevant!! The fact is he would been alive today if he had simply done what the cops said. But he fought till they had to subdue him. Did Chauvin go too far? I'm not yet totally convinced it was the knee on the neck. But I certainly don't believe Chauvin intended to kill him that day, nor that it was racial in any way. Now he's being made out to be a martyr by the Dems and BLM. It's ridiculous.

K

kaylagrl

What?

What "propaganda" did I allegedly pass here?

The Israeli soldiers do employ that same knee-on-the-neck move regularly with Palestinian civilians.

If it's such an offense here (and it is, and it should be), then why is it acceptable there...and especially in the eyes of so many professing Christians?

The correct answer is because people are not only regularly fed a greatly slanted view of what transpires there via news outlets, but also brainwashed in many churches because of faulty interpretations of certain Bible passages.
PM-ing you brother...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I gotta agree. That was unnecessary. I never understood why police feel the need to further restrain people when they are handcuffed. Just jump back and let them wear themselves out. If they get out of hand while handcuffed, taze.

That being said, I am 1000 percent a law enforcement supporter. May God bless these men and women with their Extremely difficult job.
people have super human strength when they are

afraid
on drugs

both 2 the same time
is a disaster

Billyd

May 8, 2014
maybe u should contact a police dept in a big city
Would you volunteer to let someone place his knee on your neck, while you lay belly down, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, for 8 minutes?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Yeah let's bring a little balance to this shall we?

"Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice... "For being there to call out to your mom... And because of you ... your name will always be synonymous with justice." Pelosi

That's the narrative now. This is who they are making this man out to be. The fact that is man held a woman by gunpoint is not irrelevant, the fact that he was a criminal his entire life is not irrelevant!! The fact is he would been alive today if he had simply done what the cops said. But he fought till they had to subdue him. Did Chauvin go too far? I'm not yet totally convinced it was the knee on the neck. But I certainly don't believe Chauvin intended to kill him that day, nor that it was racial in any way. Now he's being made out to be a martyr by the Dems and BLM. It's ridiculous.
I couldn't agree more... except that it is BEYOND ridiculous

and these are the people "in charge"!!

sheez... I always knew Pelosi was... as Trump called her... LOL

crazy nancy

but good grief... Doesn't she ever get tired of making a total fool out of herself?

maybe she thinks most of America is as uninformed as she appears to be...