1) "I am the man sent from God and my name is John. I am the Messenger to prepare the way. I am come again that in
the mouth of two or three witnesses all things shall be established. When I was here to see you the last time I did not give
you my name but what I told you about the Church is true and much more shall be revealed to you from time to time."
Message 2
1) "Awake and write the Message that I will give you, for this is a day of which Christ spoke, a time of haste when much
must be done."
2). "The instruction is sent to the wise a warning; to the sleeper an awakening; to the wicked destruction; but to the people
of the Lord, a Message that Christ's coming is near at hand."
Message 3
1) "I come again from the presence of the Lord your God. I am the Messenger of the Covenant and my name is John. I am
sent to bring the message, to prepare the way. I come not of myself but the Lord God has sent me with the warning that the
hour of his judgement is on and his coming near. This is the closing time, a time of haste. I bring a warning, and that the
restitution of all things might be."
2) "I come from the presence of the Lord. I am the Elias which was for to come. I am the man sent from God. I am he that
cried repentance in the wilderness. I am the Messenger spoken of by the prophets of old. I am John the Baptist. My
message is one of love to all people and nations, color or race."
3) "Give ear, Oh ye people of the earth. Hear the warning today. I speak the words and will of the Lord. Let all have faith.
Turn to the Lord and obey his commandments. Heed repentance and baptism that the way of the Lord shall be among
men: his kingdom shall fill the whole earth. The hands must be laid upon all that the greater light might come to them."
Message 53
2). "I am John the Baptist. I was resurrected when the Christ arose. I am he to go before the Lord to prepare His Way, to
prepare a people to be His Bride when He returns to claim His Jewels, the Elect Ones."
3). "This Message is to the appointed and anointed ones of this Work to be taken to all the world. All that hear and obey will
find peace to their souls. My message is one of love to all that obey it."
4). "The Lord Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life. He is the Savior, Redeemer and King of all mankind. All that hear
and obey have right to the Tree of Life and to Eternity. His Glory shall overshadow them.
5). "I bring the Authority that His Bride, The Church of Christ, shall be fully established and prepared to bring in the Zion of
the Lord, the Way of Eternal Peace."
Message 113
4). "My mission is one of love, I come from the Lord's presence. I bring peace to fulfill the Way of the Lord. To cause
mankind to be made pure and Holy, righteous in the Lord's sight. The hand of Power and Trust are His. He giveth as
mankind prepares. I bring glad tidings to the faithful. The Word I bring giveth salvation to all that believe and obey. Will
mankind hear it?"
Message 118
FOR READING OF THIS,GO TO www.elijahmessage.net
the mouth of two or three witnesses all things shall be established. When I was here to see you the last time I did not give
you my name but what I told you about the Church is true and much more shall be revealed to you from time to time."
Message 2
1) "Awake and write the Message that I will give you, for this is a day of which Christ spoke, a time of haste when much
must be done."
2). "The instruction is sent to the wise a warning; to the sleeper an awakening; to the wicked destruction; but to the people
of the Lord, a Message that Christ's coming is near at hand."
Message 3
1) "I come again from the presence of the Lord your God. I am the Messenger of the Covenant and my name is John. I am
sent to bring the message, to prepare the way. I come not of myself but the Lord God has sent me with the warning that the
hour of his judgement is on and his coming near. This is the closing time, a time of haste. I bring a warning, and that the
restitution of all things might be."
2) "I come from the presence of the Lord. I am the Elias which was for to come. I am the man sent from God. I am he that
cried repentance in the wilderness. I am the Messenger spoken of by the prophets of old. I am John the Baptist. My
message is one of love to all people and nations, color or race."
3) "Give ear, Oh ye people of the earth. Hear the warning today. I speak the words and will of the Lord. Let all have faith.
Turn to the Lord and obey his commandments. Heed repentance and baptism that the way of the Lord shall be among
men: his kingdom shall fill the whole earth. The hands must be laid upon all that the greater light might come to them."
Message 53
2). "I am John the Baptist. I was resurrected when the Christ arose. I am he to go before the Lord to prepare His Way, to
prepare a people to be His Bride when He returns to claim His Jewels, the Elect Ones."
3). "This Message is to the appointed and anointed ones of this Work to be taken to all the world. All that hear and obey will
find peace to their souls. My message is one of love to all that obey it."
4). "The Lord Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life. He is the Savior, Redeemer and King of all mankind. All that hear
and obey have right to the Tree of Life and to Eternity. His Glory shall overshadow them.
5). "I bring the Authority that His Bride, The Church of Christ, shall be fully established and prepared to bring in the Zion of
the Lord, the Way of Eternal Peace."
Message 113
4). "My mission is one of love, I come from the Lord's presence. I bring peace to fulfill the Way of the Lord. To cause
mankind to be made pure and Holy, righteous in the Lord's sight. The hand of Power and Trust are His. He giveth as
mankind prepares. I bring glad tidings to the faithful. The Word I bring giveth salvation to all that believe and obey. Will
mankind hear it?"
Message 118
FOR READING OF THIS,GO TO www.elijahmessage.net