One recipe per thread -- clearly titled -- please! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Unless it's just a twist on another recipe and you want to add it to that recipe thread, please post a separate thread for your recipe, so people can respond and give feedback (and so that each thread is clearly titled).

R

Raeshelle

Re: One recipe per thread, please! :)

I noticed that after I posted .. If you can fix it that would be great. Sorry

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Already did :D

S

sweetie36

I tryed doing a post on a Thread and It wouldnt let me.
It was the Heavenly Recipes.... I couldnt get it on there so I put it on another thread.......

F

frames

Can't we post more recipes per thread?

H

honestlady46

hello i am new here and don't know how to use this, could someone help me?

I

iraasuup

You need to click on 'new thread' to post a new recipoe/thread.

Hope that helps :)

C

carebear

Homemade Caramel....
Hey is this the recippe box?
1 1/2 pt. heavy cream
1 or 2 sticks butter
1/2 part sugar
1/2 part fructose or corn syrup
Mix tohether first the sugars, butters, and corn syrup over low heat stirring constantly. Bring to a bubble... then slowly add the heavy cream until the caramel becomes soft and gooey.... Wha la home-made caramel.

C

carebear

The caramell recippee has a boo boo.... after the cream gets used up, then you slowly drip in a can of condensed milk while it bubbles until the consistency thickens into a caramel.....

F

fromtheinside0ut

My thread didn't have one specific recipe. Rather, I was asking for many different vegetarian recipes. I hope this is okay! Then at least people would know what kinds of recipes are found in that thread, right?

I

icecreamlover24

Apple pie spice french toast
2eggs
1 cup milk
1 TSP Apple pie spice. and in joy

Attachments

C

Consumed

whatever you make, never forget tender love and care, best ingredient in any combination made with love as it always tastes better than just whipped up out of necessity and chore lol
i know if someone likes me by how nice a cuppa they make me-in house joke here

I

icecreamlover24

try my recipe sometime

N

Nick333

Hi my name is Nick and I also am new to this, if you find out please let me know. :)

E

ecclesiastes

hi nick my names clare, im new to this too

J

jorifaith

God is good all the time! Hello everybody am your new friend her in christian chat....

A

ayceey

heloo im new just add me up guys..

C

ceraso5

HELLO<MY NAME IS JOE>>CERASO5>>I:M A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN>>I AM AT WAR NOW>>HERE IN THE USA AGAINTS SATAN AND SPIRITUALL WIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0aVu2IDfZICKDNESS>>here is a letter from GOD to you...Hope to make some friends here..I'm a retired party animal//delivered from the powers of darkness..hope you understand ..I was a 60s child and thought all of that new age stuff was from GOD ..man was I fooled ..decieved,,THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR BLOOD!