One word game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Believer4ever
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Don't ridicule the person, ridicule the argument. This thread seems to be all about poking fun at atheists, but it would probably be best to single out atheistic beliefs as opposed to the people who share those beliefs. After all, they're in a rather serious situation. Atheists aren't a joke, they're a tragedy. It would be best to treat them as such and pray for them...

To use one word to describe one, I'd say...

"Lost"
 
Ummm, is this thread for real? I mean, like seriously, there are so many other BETTER things to start a thread on, rather than describing atheists, because this thread will just end up being a debate anyway.

I agree with Witness45 and p_rehbein when they say "poking fun at atheists" and "fishing expedition." The word I would use to describe an atheist is "loved" by God. :) Atheists have a reason for what they believe, and they have the right to believe that. Leave it at that. :)
 
You are all correct. Upon reflection I have realized this was very immature of me. I apologize.