One World religion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2023
What if i told you that Islam mandates lying in order to deceive infidels and to promote Islam? What if I told you that what Imams preach in Arabic in the Mosque is not what they say in public? That's why places like the UK are scared to upset Muslims. London is already a Muslim hellhole. If Muslims rise up in Jihad, the UK will long for the good old days of World War 2.
Like I said,Scripture is scripture. the blind is blind. The Koran recognizes Christians.As for whether Muslims admit it, because they are blind.Just as Jews are blind.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was raised in the RCC. When I was saved, it was in a Catholic church. Once my eyes were opened, it didn't take long
to learn there were serious doctrinal issues. If Mary was sinless, wouldn't her mother also have to be sinless, etc.
I was agreeing with the part about Samuel and something else I don't recall. But I was questioning
why the poster thought God would employ Mary. God does things for His own glory.
Yes, it is likely that quite a few of us here were raised in the RCC, and some even remain.
And I was not thinking I was telling you anything you did not already know... just making
the point that for those who are in the RCC, their belief does not encompass Mary's passing
out of life at any time, and also hoping to inform others, if they do not already know. Maybe
their belief that she has never tasted death somehow allows them to believe she can come
and go as she pleases, manifesting to whomever she chooses as she wills. Cause for pause...

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm telling the truth. Can you convince Jews that Jesus is the Messiah?
Not my job. It's the work of the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus commands us to preach the gospel. The first believers were Jews, about 600 years before Mohamed was around.

Romans 1:16

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, then to the Greek."

You do not need the Qur'an, Mohamed or even Billy Graham. Preach the gospel. Forget the Qur'an.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Catholic Catechism pages 242-243, we read, “Mary the model of the Church: There is a close relationship between Mary’s spiritual motherhood and the motherhood of the Church. She is the pattern for all whose task in the Church is to assist in Jesus saving work. Every Pope, bishop, priest, deacon, religious, and lay person can look to Mary as the exemplar of fidelity to his or her special vocation of mediating salvation.”
This is their error. To them, Christ is external. To believers, Christ in us is the hope of glory.

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

This explains their infatuation with relics like “pieces of the cross”, ”nails of the crucifixion”, etc.

Believers are actually the flesh and bones of Christ.

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones…

We are not Christ’s assistants. Corporately (the root of which is corpus or body) we are the body of Christ. In and through us He does His work. This is the one-to-one correlation between the Father’s work in Christ and the Son’s work in us.

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself

Just as God was in Christ now Christ is in us.

In Him, we become ambassadors, representatives, of God.

Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.”

This is the language of a kingdom, the kingdom of God.

Dec 3, 2023
Not my job. It's the work of the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus commands us to preach the gospel. The first believers were Jews, about 600 years before Mohamed was around.

Romans 1:16

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, then to the Greek."

You do not need the Qur'an, Mohamed or even Billy Graham. Preach the gospel. Forget the Qur'an.
If you point to the words in the Koran and say to Muslims that look the Koran recognizes Christians, don't you think it's a great thing?

I don't want to tell you which scripture it is. Find it yourself.

Dec 3, 2023
But it may be useless even if you find it. Many Muslims don't even read the Koran.

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
If you point to the words in the Koran and say to Muslims that look the Koran recognizes Christians, don't you think it's a great thing?

The part that tells them to kill them? That's the great thing?

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
I have no ability to make a blind man see.Just as I can't convince Jews that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
Clarify that please. Who is the blind man? The Christian?

RR

Mar 13, 2022
Indiana
He didn't! It's funny how Satan uses young people to do his will. The girls who saw the vision were young, Joseph Smith of the Mormons was a young man, Taz Russel of Jehovah's Witnesses was a young man, a nine-year-old girl jump started the Pentecostal, tongues, healing, snake handling movements sometime in the late 1800's. I almost forgot Mohammad.
Jesus was a young man when he started his ministry

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

For a start, the Qur'an is not scripture. I'll say it again, Jews were being saved hundreds of years prior to Mohamed's blight on the world. Sure, the Qur'an recognises Christians (how could it not?) but expects them to embrace Mohamed as superior to Christ. People who preach the Muslim gospel are accursed, according to God's word. You are dealing with people who will cheerfully kill you if you say that Jesus is superior to Mohamed. I was told that it is easy to commit suicide in Afghanistan. Just say that you are a Christian. Someone will shoot you. They will be praised, not imprisoned. Why do they think this is acceptable? Because that is what the Qur'an says to do. You are being misled by Muslim apologists who try to wriggle out of the black and white statements in the Qur'an. Islam is what Islam does. If you want to know for sure, go live in a Muslim country. Let us know how you go, if you make it back. You might be OK if you do not mention Jesus or try to convert anyone. Muslims are ordinary people - until the matter of religion or Israel comes up.

Dec 3, 2023
For a start, the Qur'an is not scripture. I'll say it again, Jews were being saved hundreds of years prior to Mohamed's blight on the world. Sure, the Qur'an recognises Christians (how could it not?) but expects them to embrace Mohamed as superior to Christ. People who preach the Muslim gospel are accursed, according to God's word. You are dealing with people who will cheerfully kill you if you say that Jesus is superior to Mohamed. I was told that it is easy to commit suicide in Afghanistan. Just say that you are a Christian. Someone will shoot you. They will be praised, not imprisoned. Why do they think this is acceptable? Because that is what the Qur'an says to do. You are being misled by Muslim apologists who try to wriggle out of the black and white statements in the Qur'an. Islam is what Islam does. If you want to know for sure, go live in a Muslim country. Let us know how you go, if you make it back. You might be OK if you do not mention Jesus or try to convert anyone. Muslims are ordinary people - until the matter of religion or Israel comes up.
Unfortunately, I can't speak Arabic.Otherwise, I might really preach the real Koran.:ROFL:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thirty years old when baptized and recognized as the Messiah. Luke 2:23.
Perhaps they meant sooner?

Luke2:41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. 42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. 43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. 44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. 45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. 46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. 47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. 48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. 49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? 50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. 51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

52And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Dec 3, 2023
Oh good, then you could be accursed along with the rest of Islam. (Galatians 1:8 & 9)
I know what I am talking about, but you don't know what you are talking about.

Dec 3, 2023
I really don't want to talk about Mohammed in the Christian forum, but I find that many people take this book out of context without reading it at all, which I can't understand.One thing I can't understand is that if God wants to find someone to persuade Jews to believe in Christ, and then this person does it, although the result is not good, this person does it. This person is Mohammed. I don't think I am a sinner after reading the Koran.I don't want to hear stories that are taken out of context. I'm not interested.And don't tell me how to read a book.I know good or bad with my eyes.