One World religion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
A "Phobia" is the fear of something that shouldn't necessarily be feared at all.

ISLAM, on the other hand is DEFINITLY SOMETHING TO BE FEARED. It destroys it's OWN followers in HELL, and teaches them to destroy anybody who doesn't agree with their "religion" (in order to spread their blood-thirsty Allah's "Peace").

SO "Islamophobia" is a FALSE term used on an intrinsically DANGEROUS religious system. An example would be Hamas's murderous attack on Israel. That they were INCREDIBLY STUPID to have done it to begin with isn't important. AND, of course that Israel is now being "blamed for the whole thing" is an indication of how equally STUPID the Media is in reporting it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A "Phobia" is the fear of something that shouldn't necessarily be feared at all.

ISLAM, on the other hand is DEFINITLY SOMETHING TO BE FEARED. It destroys it's OWN followers in HELL, and teaches them to destroy anybody who doesn't agree with their "religion" (in order to spread their blood-thirsty Allah's "Peace").

SO "Islamophobia" is a FALSE term used on an intrinsically DANGEROUS religious system. An example would be Hamas's murderous attack on Israel. That they were INCREDIBLY STUPID to have done it to begin with isn't important. AND, of course that Israel is now being "blamed for the whole thing" is an indication of how equally STUPID the Media is in reporting it.
Yes, Pat Condell is quite articulate in telling it like it (Islam) is...

Dec 18, 2023
But not God, or the Son of God. Here is what is in the Koran (Sura 5:116-117):

116. And Allah will say, “O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Take me and my mother as gods rather than Allah?'“ He will say, “Glory be to You! It is not for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my soul, and I do not know what is in Your soul. You are the Knower of the hidden.
117. I only told them what You commanded me: that you shall worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I was among them; but when You took me to Yourself, You became the Watcher over them—You are Witness over everything.

Of course Christ never said anything about worshipping His mother (so another lie in the Koran). But He accepted the worship of others, and Thomas declared to Him "My Lord and My God".
Why write your writing in red 😊 obviously you want to claim something correct, whilst being blissfully unaware of many things you have no idea about.

Obviously you want to make it look as if I have said something wrong,

So Islam in some of there sects they actually call Christians brothers did you know ?.

In islam they take the view point like Jews Do
That the father has the highest authority.

Many Christians argue The father has the highest authority too did you know ?
And they simply can't agree who has the highest authority the father or the son.

So why should this be an issue for you ?

Well Allah is a name for the father do you know

Just like Yahweh is a name for the father.

So which name is correct ?

Are you bothered by a name ?

Do you support one name more than the other

Do you support The Jews more than Islam ?

Do you know the Jews deny Jesus and Mary all together ?

Islam doesn't

Do you agree the Jews wanted to kill Jesus as a baby

Islam claim they kept him safe.

Islam also claim Jesus will return to Defeat the anti Christ, do the Jews ?

Obviously Islam is a split from The Jews, just as Christianity is. Do you know that ?.

The Jewish bible does not even have the Christian bible attached to it Do you know that ?

The Qur'an has much teachings of the Christian bible in it do you know that ?.

Well one sect of islam believe Mary dud have a virgin birth some don't, do you know that ?

The Jews don't all together do you know that ?.

Do you agree theres evidence of stories in the bible where first rights of the first borns where denied ? But God still gave them a promise

Do you agree there is some evidence to suggest the descendents of Ismael could well of branched of to Islam

Ishmael received a promise of God To.

Would you like to read the story

No you would not because like all people they have islamic phobia.

They claim that when there saying bad things about islam it's because they don't have any fear of them, but no they are wrong.

When you forgive something you forget about it.

But when don't forgive something it harbours in to fear,

Fear is also anger

Have you some more anger for me like the rest of the angry people here.

I bet you have, so give me your anger it's most welcome

Do you have any idea that God may use Islam to wipe out there treacherous land of Zionists.

Well if you knew your bible you would know in the last day a might nation who the Jews don't know or don't want to know will come and wipe out there land.

Did I write that ?

No

Is that my fault

No.

Who is that nation ?

Well it won't be a Christian one will it.

Christians are helping Jews to murder Palestinian Christians.

Where as Islam are trying to protect them.

I suppose you don't know that either no.

All you lot want to do is say what the internet says that this Mohammed prophet was a pedo

Well who is Mohammad was he a prophet just like Ismael the son that nobody wants to talk about here or the son nobody wants to recognise he was a prophet.

Well Ishmeal means God hears me, but does he hear you ?.

Well here you go, you can deny all this like the rest of immature people here, who want to believe stories and social media and Zionists who kill 15000 children in just 2 months with bombs.

Yeah let's believe these murderers over Jesus.

Or let's believe those murderers who have just killed a load of children over the idea mohammed has been a pedo

Yeah why not eh. I mean after all this is great Christianity isn't it.

Watch all the rude people respond with there fear and islamic phobia

Dec 3, 2023
Yup - otherwise we'd ALL be in deep doo. His Ressurection proves that His SIN OFFERING was accepted, and being Born AGain is possible.

Physically yes. Spiritually, since he was ressurected, NO.

You may have noticed (if you've ever read the Bible) that Jesus' ressurection body could do tricks that his previous body couldn't, and so AFTER His crucifixion, his bod was the same GLORIFIED BODY that born again Christians will all have when we die physically. Tonight would be fine for me!!!

Your sentence makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

Jesus Died on the cross as a SIN OFFERING for humanity. His sacrifice had the power to CLEANSE HUMANS FROM THIER SIN, when they placed their FAITH (not belief) in it.

ISLAMICS claim that Jesus NEVER DIED on the Cross, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway, since there's NO SUCH THING as a "SIN offering", that cleanses anything. ISLAMICS have to EARN THEIR SALVATION by their own works, which is impossible in reality. SO ISLAMICS UNDERSTAND NOTHING about Jesus, and are HELL BOUND when they die physically.
The wording you used is not correct.The Koran does not say at all that Jesus did not die on the cross.It says that Jesus didn't really die or actually dead.

If a believer dies, can you say that this person is actually dead?

If you think a believer is really dead, then you have no faith at all.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
The wording you used is not correct.The Koran does not say at all that Jesus did not die on the cross.It says that Jesus didn't really die or actually dead.

If a believer dies, can you say that this person is actually dead?

If you think a believer is really dead, then you have no faith at all.
And HOW MAY ANGELS can dance on the head of a pin???

CS1

May 23, 2012
Can anything draw the two giants of religion together and form a one-world religion?

Catholic Catechism pages 242-243, we read, “Mary the model of the Church: There is a close relationship between Mary’s spiritual motherhood and the motherhood of the Church. She is the pattern for all whose task in the Church is to assist in Jesus saving work. Every Pope, bishop, priest, deacon, religious, and lay person can look to Mary as the exemplar of fidelity to his or her special vocation of mediating salvation.”

Mohammad had a daughter whose name was Fatima. Muslims consider her to be a counterpart to Mary. Mary is Islam’s most revered woman, and Fatima is a close second. Fatima had been raised a Muslim but converted to Christianity. The Vatican claimed this was a sign, a miracle from God directed toward Christians worldwide.

Fatima means ‘The Shining One.’ In Portugal, a town named after her is dubbed as such for the namesake of Fatima Zahra.

On three separate occasions, three young children, Lucia Santos, and her two cousins, reported having seen an angel’s apparitions in the Ourem region of Portugal. These sightings continued until May 13, 1917. They claim to have witnessed the apparition of the Virgin Mary. Roman Catholics worldwide began praying their devotion to the town of Fatima. This apparition of the Virgin Mary was a significant public relations event between the Vatican and Mecca.

E-lo-him is how the Hebrews pronounce God’s name. Some believe the root word has been lost in Hebrew and currently exists only in Arabic as A-la-ha. Two of the oldest versions of the Bible, the Samaritan and Chaldean versions, retain the noun in its original form, A-la-him. The closeness of names alone could bring Islam and the Catholic Church to some mutual agreement.

Another possible connection is that Abraham plays a prominent role in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Muslims believe Abraham fulfilled all the commandments and trials and that Allah nurtured him throughout his lifetime. All three religions understand Abraham to be the father of both the Jews and the Arab nations. Jews by way of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Arabs, by way of Abraham, Ishmael, and Esau.”

The third reason is that Isa is the Arabic name for Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam but is not thought to be God. The Antichrist and Isa play essential roles in end-time prophecy. Islam’s Jesus is to usher in Islam as the world’s religion, and Islam’s Madi is to appear before Jesus.

Mahdi is the divinely guided One who is to establish the ideal Islamic state and fulfill the divine law. Then, Isa or their Jesus will come, and the last judgments will follow him. Islam is expecting their Mahdi soon, the twelfth Imam.

Will the Vatican and Islam come to some compromise? All they need is a trigger.
I would agree that the catholic church and Islam are very much going to be end-time used in the context of "the apostate church."

Islam, as soon as they or a sect accepts homosexuality as the RCC church is, it will happen very fast. The temple will be built, and the games begin.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
No you would not because like all people they have islamic phobia.
And you have truth phobia. So are you are a Christian or a Muslim? And if you are a Muslim do you believe that Jihad against Christians and Jews is acceptable? I am quite familiar with the Koran, and Islam exists because it DISTORTS what is in the Bible. Did Abraham and Ishmael erect the Ka'aba? That is a blatant lie.

Dec 18, 2023
And you have truth phobia. So are you are a Christian or a Muslim? And if you are a Muslim do you believe that Jihad against Christians and Jews is acceptable? I am quite familiar with the Koran, and Islam exists because it DISTORTS what is in the Bible. Did Abraham and Ishmael erect the Ka'aba? That is a blatant lie.
all I've learnt so far about The word jihad is it means striving or struggling 😋

Dec 18, 2023
then all I've learnt so far about the kaaba is this

The_Ka'ba,_Great_Mosque_of_Mecca,_Saudi_Arabia_(4).jpg

It looks like a building that was recently built

So no Abraham could not of built it 😋

Dec 18, 2023
Now let me ask you a question @Nehemiah6 is there any chance as a result of The Qur'an saying Jesus is the Messiah in there texts, that some Muslims could have converted to Christians.