Ongoing Issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Imagine walking into a huge auditorium. Lots of groups. Lots of conversation.
a forum ...a real life version of Christian Chat..
it would be so noisy...i wouldnt enjoy it

M

morefaithrequired

Quote of the year:
"My judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable." Prince Andrew

M

morefaithrequired

Clear, easy to follow theologies are very attractive. if you start hedging your bets when answering a person about whether they will go to Hell or not.."yeah well maybe". that's a turn off. Clearly defined punishment. clearly defined reward. That what people want. Am I saved or not? Im saved? Ok good. Now I can focus on something else. My salvation is neatly tied up and packaged. I can put it under the Christmas tree.

M

morefaithrequired

Do you trust balding leaders?

S

Susanna

Imagine walking into a huge auditorium. Lots of groups. Lots of conversation.
a forum ...a real life version of Christian Chat..
it would be so noisy...i wouldnt enjoy it
Such an optimist you are😁.

It’d also be quite a few brawls, and probably there would be a few front teeth removing punches lingering in the air. Some gossiping and hushed speak not meant for anyone and God’s ears to hear also😁.

S

Susanna

Clear, easy to follow theologies are very attractive. if you start hedging your bets when answering a person about whether they will go to Hell or not.."yeah well maybe". that's a turn off. Clearly defined punishment. clearly defined reward. That what people want. Am I saved or not? Im saved? Ok good. Now I can focus on something else. My salvation is neatly tied up and packaged. I can put it under the Christmas tree.
I think you’re onto something right there. It’s so sweet getting clear cut answers and not be bothering your brain.

M

morefaithrequired

Do you trust balding leaders?
Our Prime Minister Scott Morrison is going bald. This concerns me. Statistics show that leaders who have a full head of hair, are more wise, moral, discerning, decisive, handsome, interesting and write more profound memoirs.
My economics teacher in High School was alarmingly bald. I was lost after the first lesson on the demand/ supply curve. It is his fault I failed Economics.
On the other hand my History teacher had a full head of hair. She was awesome! I struggled understanding Xerxes and the Persian Wars but when she explained , it was far more interesting.

M

morefaithrequired

Our Prime Minister Scott Morrison is going bald. This concerns me. Statistics show that leaders who have a full head of hair, are more wise, moral, discerning, decisive, handsome, interesting and write more profound memoirs.
My economics teacher in High School was alarmingly bald. I was lost after the first lesson on the demand/ supply curve. It is his fault I failed Economics.
On the other hand my History teacher had a full head of hair. She was awesome! I struggled understanding Xerxes and the Persian Wars but when she explained , it was far more interesting.
so yeah. full head of hair leaders are the way to go.
i mean can you name one full head of hair leader that is unwise, self serving or immoral?
just one

M

morefaithrequired

the narcissist guru preached:
"Love one another.
As I have loved me."

M

morefaithrequired

Christmas triggers a mini depression for me. It heightens problems. Mainly family relational ones..
the majority of you people are rather decent. so dont take my behaviour personally.
But i find the accusations of me being an uncaring irresponsible partner to my sick wife to be low blows and just off base anyway. I dont owe any of you an apology for my personal life. Its none of your business to be honest.
I suspect its desperation. the only card left you can play. Because Ive exposed many of the hypocrisies and prejudices that go on here.
showing your true colours.
oh dear. my precious sense of humour has gone AWOL.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Christmas triggers a mini depression for me. It heightens problems. Mainly family relational ones..
the majority of you people are rather decent. so dont take my behaviour personally.
But i find the accusations of me being an uncaring irresponsible partner to my sick wife to be low blows and just off base anyway. I dont owe any of you an apology for my personal life. Its none of your business to be honest.
I suspect its desperation. the only card left you can play. Because Ive exposed many of the hypocrisies and prejudices that go on here.
showing your true colours.
oh dear. my precious sense of humour has gone AWOL.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles MoreFaith. I truly am.

And if you see me as a hypocrite, I encourage you to keep exposing, as you believe yourself to be doing.

It helps keep me honest with myself, too.

But no, I'm not at all desperate.