Ongoing Issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Man it is getting hot here. High thirties all week and high mins as well. I will need the patience of Job to get through without moaning. oops ive already moaned.

M

morefaithrequired

Iraqi guy loses his arms in a workplace accident in Australia.
Hes only been in the country a year or two. Spent time as a refugee.
How much we take for granted. The use of our hands. Just to wipe our own ass. Much as we dont like to talk about these things. Preferring to pretend such problems dont exist perhaps?
Such disabled people have to surrender all pride. Beg their carer to wipe their bottom ? The world of carers. Some incompetent. Some disinterested. Some gems who do such important work.
One day I might have to ask someone to wipe my bottom. Will I have the courage? Will I surrender all pride? Will I trust in the Lord?
But this Iraqi guy. He has a wife and kids . In another country. One day they might join him here. This is the meaning that keeps him alive. That keeps him hopeful. If he had no family, i think he might be suicidal.

M

morefaithrequired

Do older people complain too much?
I mean we have our aches and pains. But usually we have our limbs.
Not being able to walk. Thats a big one. i dont want to end up in a wherlchair. But if we can still eat and go to the toilet independantly we are not too bad.
Still its nice to complain now an then 😀

M

morefaithrequired

Men become animals in war. In order to survive. In order to win.
But when they return to civilian life they are expected to automatically become human again.
Can I compare playing rugby to being a soldier?
well maybe its a glimpse of war.
a game lasts about an hour. Sometimes soldiers have to be vigilant for 24"hours or more.
i know some ex rugby players struggle to adapt after their playing days. But tat is often the addiction to the hype. They were like rock stars.
Soldiers arent on tv. they dont become rock stars. most of their heroism is out of sight.

M

morefaithrequired

last video script:

"If you are reading/watching this, I'm no longer on the treadmill of life. Ive moved on to the cross country ski machine. Which is very poplular in Heaven.
Here in Heaven, its like a giant gymnasium. We have to work out spiritual muscles in case we become fat. Only thin people are allowed into the Green Room.........

M

morefaithrequired

When we feel poor physically, its harder to feel hope. Our worldview is tinged sepia brown.
Your mind provides fake news. Satan thrives in the weary. He can sow his favorite seed...despair.....and then wait for the results

M

morefaithrequired

Come on down. Yes you. While prices are low. Visit a catholic church. Lots of savings to be had. Though not public ones like the Protestants.

M

morefaithrequired

taking people seriously.......not ...
we just assume that others take us seriously...i bet some people are laughing their asses off inside while pretending to take me seriously.
sorry i mean mainly in the workplace or as a customer irl.
here on this forum well...i hope no one takes me too seriously.... a little sometimes

M

morefaithrequired

Would you say Catholics are universally disliked in this forum?

M

morefaithrequired

forks
an abbreviation of faith and works

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I would say a good number in this forum hate catholism... And that is a good thing indeed..

But no one here should hate catholics.. That's not loving ones neighbor, as Jesus told us too..

M

morefaithrequired

spelling bees
dombrowski
april fools joke
love the silent letters joke
uniquely funny.
i imagine spelling bees are very serious in america
some amazing spellers
Im good at speling myshelf

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well there will always be those any and everybody that disagrees with them. Mostly I believe it RCC doctrine, dogma and the Vatican that most people (including myself) have a problem with.

As you know, I was Catholic. As well as my mom, aunts, uncles and the entire Dalmatian, Italian and Latino side of the family. Catholics are no better or worse than any other euro or latino culture. Many are sincere and some do believe that Jesus died for them. There are Charismatic Catholics that are born again.

M

morefaithrequired

Well there will always be those any and everybody that disagrees with them. Mostly I believe it RCC doctrine, dogma and the Vatican that most people (including myself) have a problem with.

As you know, I was Catholic. As well as my mom, aunts, uncles and the entire Dalmatian, Italian and Latino side of the family. Catholics are no better or worse than any other euro or latino culture. Many are sincere and some do believe that Jesus died for them. There are Charismatic Catholics that are born again.
only joking. you guys are very kind. im surprised i havent been ejected by now.

M

morefaithrequired

and it was a play on words
universal and catholic...
catholics universally disliked? 😁