C
ContentCanadian
Guest
I'm considering and praying about online dating. I feel reluctant, but I cant think of much else at the moment. Hhmmm.
I hope that God provides some clarity. 37 and unmarried is becoming a bit much. In the past I didn't really care much about being single, but within the last 6 months or so the desire for a partner...husband has been intense.
It is just that online dating somehow seems artificial to me and I am sure my mother will think that every date I go on will be with a murderer.
But safety really is an issue.
In short I'll keep praying. I feel sad that I even have to consider it.
I hope that God provides some clarity. 37 and unmarried is becoming a bit much. In the past I didn't really care much about being single, but within the last 6 months or so the desire for a partner...husband has been intense.
It is just that online dating somehow seems artificial to me and I am sure my mother will think that every date I go on will be with a murderer.
In short I'll keep praying. I feel sad that I even have to consider it.