Only in the Philippines!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jangel

May 12, 2010
bahahaha I can't stop laughing when I saw this picture. Who would want to try this? Jacuzzi version in Antique truly more fun in the Philippines! hehehe
00.jpg 06.jpg 179191_151457578321935_292037689_n_phixr.jpg
It says it relaxes and soothes tired muscles. The leaves put into the water is said to cure some skin disorders and adds aroma for a relaxing bath. So if you want to experience the feeling of "being cooked" with real fire underneath, the Kawa(huge fryer) Hot Bath is a must-do activity. So what are you waiting for, go to Antique and let them cook you! hehehe

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard on this. LOL natawa talaga ako sa onions and tomatoes haha tinolang tao lang? pero nung tiningnan ko ang info ng pic yung guy lang pala naglagay, leaves lang ata talaga nilalagay nila. hehe
23446.jpg

Feel free to add guys if you know something na dito lang makikita sa atin. :D

Feb 5, 2013
Fun talaga sa pinas, ano ba yan, kulang nalang ng asin at bitsin LoL. Sana may nakakatawang pictures rin sa mga KURAKOT na politiko para mas more fun pa in the philippines.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
These were really funny pictures
:)

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
ASTIGGGG....ang PINOY!!!

jangel

May 12, 2010
More pics hehe

100-1866.jpg 373900_412793112091599_509743695_n.jpg 427492_412793028758274_555589772_n.jpg
Ang sosyal ni tatay haha
484050_412816292089281_1485065924_n.jpg

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
skylab motorcycle :D ; this will surely shake my knees

dsc_0540ac.jpg

May 26, 2013
Great Pictures. Great Post. Thanks A Lot!

T

Tintin

Great photos but don't the children with the computers during the flood risk electrocution?

G

GRA

Only in The Philippines (This is me taking the picture from a week ago xD)
little_Aaron:

"Why in the world would you not think that this photo is completely inappropriate to post on CC...???"

( or anywhere on the Internet, for that matter... )

"Why did you even take this picture...???"

Mar 31, 2008
little_Aaron:

"Why in the world would you not think that this photo is completely inappropriate to post on CC...???"

( or anywhere on the Internet, for that matter... )

"Why did you even take this picture...???"
Well I would say it's far from inappropriate compared to the other things that are posted on the internet, also there is no real nudity in the photo or anything sexual(just a bit of the guy's leg), just something I and my friends thought was funny and something that you don't see everyday.
So I saw this thread and thought I'd post it as something that you'd "Only see in the Philippines". I didn't mean to offend anyone with the picture or anything like that. Since you're complaining I'll go ahead and delete the post and picture :)

Feb 5, 2013
LoL Ito si pulis patola habang tinutugis ang mga kriminal. He is pointing his finger as if a 45 caliber. I wonder what he was thinking during this time

pulis patola.jpg

Feb 5, 2013
Well I would say it's far from inappropriate compared to the other things that are posted on the internet, also there is no real nudity in the photo or anything sexual(just a bit of the guy's leg), just something I and my friends thought was funny and something that you don't see everyday.
So I saw this thread and thought I'd post it as something that you'd "Only see in the Philippines". I didn't mean to offend anyone with the picture or anything like that. Since you're complaining I'll go ahead and delete the post and picture :)
LoL brother...you are very clever . That's something that pinoys possess...We had always good reasons even in crucial moments LoL...only in the philippines.

May 26, 2013
Great photos but don't the children with the computers during the flood risk electrocution?
oh yea you're right there, or maybe the wirings of this internet cafe are set somewhere in the ceiling.. i dunno. hehe.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
Where do you put the groceries? :p
i dunno stephen, i haven't tried to ride that "skylab", maybe if there's an empty seat [and you're lucky enough] but if not maybe on the lap . . . :D

G

GRA

I considered the posting of that photo to be inappropriate by virtue of the high standards that Christians should hold themselves to -- not nearly so much because of the content of the image itself - but, rather - because of the 'common-decency' / 'privacy' / 'respect' issues that are connected with it.

Sometimes, the idea behind a picture can be "worse" than the image itself. For example, it is possible for a photo - having no nudity at all, but being "highly suggestive" in some way - to be more inappropriate than a different photo that may actually "show more skin"...

Sometimes, what a picture "suggests" is not something we should encourage ourselves or others to ponder.

Sometimes, the "subject matter" of a picture is not something we should be nonchalant about.

Merely taking a picture in a "privacy area" - such as a restroom - demonstrates a breach of respect for the privacy of others. Posting it on the internet makes it worse. Posting it on CC makes it even worse than that. Depending on the situation and circumstances - it might even be considered by some to be criminal behavior.

How does 'The Golden Rule' fit into this scenario?

A wise man considers the ramifications of his actions before he acts.

A wise man strives continually to live "beyond reproach"...

:)