only my daughtr's trbe can help her

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

Rose lost her father and is native american blood people say I am with out knowing quantum. And the laws.

N

NewWine

Honeybee, I can tell you from experience, that only God can help her. If that means using the native American tribe to which she belongs, then so be it. But try not to think that only her tribe can help her. God often uses many things and people to fulfill His goals in people's lives. Her tribe may just be one of those tools.
I am keeping you in prayer still, as I can't even begin to imagine your loss.
Peace!

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Her earthly father maybe gone.......but her Heavenly Father is not......He is right there for her......
Being an example of how to greive and going to God will help her....show her your strength....
Helping her will give you strength....there is a process to grieving....take it slowly sister........
there is no time limit .....just help your daughter by showing her you are trying to find peace....
and happiness once again......because if you aren't handling it well......she won't either......
Lean on each other......your journey is just beginning.....your daughter can not live her life in sadness....show her......and it will help you more than you will ever imagine....find peace....
seek God in all of this and peace and joy will find you.......it just takes some time......I'm here for you....
I too have suffered great loss and I understand how it must be......peace....jo

Chopper

Nov 8, 2014
Do you knot know, even as we are told from His Word?
Mat_7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
[video=youtube;dpztvjBhhb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpztvjBhhb4[/video]
Terry-01-19-2015.png