Oops....did I do that?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

What's the most embarrassing moment you've ever had that you can share in CC? :) Feel free to change the names to protect the innocent. :)

A

Aqua_Girl09

OH I GOT ONE!!!!

when i was in ninth grade i fell asleep in class and i was half awake thinking that i was at home and i had to pass gas. . . . i let it loose and it was LOUD

i heard a bunch of laughing and realized that i was at school. . . . . . . .T-T

S

SoTxSpartan

ummm 8th grade i was heading back to class from lunch and it had rained that day, well there was this little spot of water no more than 2 feet, easily able to jump over, well silly me jumped my foot landed and slipped on the slick mud i fell back and my lower right half got soaked lol went home after that

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Jullianna, I am having a sneaking suspicion that my *duck poop water and peeing my pants* memory may have something to do with this thread???? :p lol

Ok....This story is SOOOOOOOO much easier to just tell....I have never tried to type it out before....I probably won't do it justice. I'll give it a shot though.

I was pregnant in the first year of our marriage, so my husband was still pretty involved and around then. When I went for my 81/2 month appointment for my first pregnancy, they had told me that I was not showing any signs of being ready any time soon. UGH! It was August, I was hot, and I was swollen....and I was going to take those words as a bit of a challenge.

In the town we lived in there is a bike/walking trail down at the waterfront. I told my husband that I was always told that walking can help, so we went down there to walk. We parked about a mile and a half away from our destination and started to walk. The place we were heading was where there was a dock and boat launch and there is always a TON of ducks, so we brought loaves of bread with us to feed them.

We got there and were feeding the ducks, when these geese from the other side of the river started to swim over. (There are only about 6-8 geese that live down there...but they are MEAN! One of them bit me once....chased me and bit me! lol) So I told my husband that I was in no condition to run this time...that he better scare them off before they even got near me! lol

They got to where we were, and started walking up the boat launch and down the sidewalk a bit...and he thought he would be silly/stupid and after them in this crazy way, waving the loaves of breads around like numchuks and then pull a karate kid move on them when they got closer to the water....(I guess anticipating they would fly off.)...

Weeeeeellll, as most of you know, if you have ever went to go feed ducks...they are quite messy birds. They poop EVERYWHERE!!! (soooo gross!)

So here he is , running after these geese, acting like a total idiot, in a goofy/funny sort of way.....and he is running after them down this boat launch (which is as an angle so the boats can load into the water and back onto there trailors), and he was obviosly not watching very well and he hit this spot of poop and the rest was like a cartoon....slow motion....his feet fly out from underneath him....he went completely paralell to the ground..glided about a foot or so in the air and landed with a spash in the water, on his bum...up to his biceps and chest.
The water is about two feet deep where he landed and it is just slimy gross with all the nasty stuff from the birds. (ie: all their lovely droppings).

I could not help it.....I started laughing sooooooo hard! And at that moment, at 8 1/2 months pregnant, I KNEW I was going to pee my pants. That only made me laugh harder! We were in a VERY public place. Lots of people around...lots of families out for the day etc.....People probably thought I was going into labor! (I was HUGE with that pregnancy...I gained 63lbs...but from behind you could not tell I was pregnant...I was all belly....a sight to behold for sure!)

I am standing there, laughing soooo hard, legs crossed, squating trying to hard to stop laughing, and to NOT pee....even though I knew I was going to. (any of you ladies ever pregnant before know what I am talking about lol)......all this time, Mike is still sitting there not even knowing what to do....and then it just happened...I peed. I was wearing denim shorts, so you could really tell...not to mention the puddle now on the sidewalk.

Keep in mind....we walked there...so we are a mile and a half away from out car lol (it made the story even that much funnier....guess you had to of been there)

So here we are, looking quite the site, hoofing it back to our car...my husband covered in nasty duck poop water up to his chest....and me, clearly having peed my pants and massivly pregnant. Try as I might, I could not stop laughing. Mike was just glareing @ me....I guess he was not seeing the same humor in it as I was. ;)

Once we got back to the car we had to try to figure out what to do next....because we were both in no condition to sit on cloth seats the way we were. lol Thank goodness for a cluttered trunk. We found a sweatshirt, and jacket for him to perch himself upon (figured it was more absorbant), and a couple of walmart bags to tear open for me to sit on. It was quite the site.

As most of you know, my marrige was pretty rough. :( Pretty much after the first year of our marriage he detatched himself and was not around much at all...let alone involved.

There are no family pictures, or family vacation memories.... Most of my memories are pretty sad or scary....so this one memory is one that I hold pretty dear in my heart. I know it may sound silly......I will NEVER forget it, and it will never fail to make me smile when I recall it. :)

jangel

May 12, 2010
I’m bored at the moment so think of just sharing this one then. :D
This happened few months ago, my cousin who lives like 310 miles away had a visit and wanted me to meet him in the mall for some important matters. When I arrived in the mall he said he was in the grocery department, in the cashier section. I immediately headed there and when I entered I saw a guy who is looking up for something facing back who really looks like him. I run to him with a biiiiig smile on my face and push him on his back and say, booooooooo! The guy looked at me so shocked and I just couldn’t express how embarrassed I was, seeing it wasn’t my cousin! There were two sales ladies standing in the entrance and saw what I did and they had a big grrrrin on their face. Yikeeesss can’t believe I did that!:(:eek:

J

Jullianna

Jullianna, I am having a sneaking suspicion that my *duck poop water and peeing my pants* memory may have something to do with this thread???? :p lol

Ok....This story is SOOOOOOOO much easier to just tell....I have never tried to type it out before....I probably won't do it justice. I'll give it a shot though.

I was pregnant in the first year of our marriage, so my husband was still pretty involved and around then. When I went for my 81/2 month appointment for my first pregnancy, they had told me that I was not showing any signs of being ready any time soon. UGH! It was August, I was hot, and I was swollen....and I was going to take those words as a bit of a challenge.

In the town we lived in there is a bike/walking trail down at the waterfront. I told my husband that I was always told that walking can help, so we went down there to walk. We parked about a mile and a half away from our destination and started to walk. The place we were heading was where there was a dock and boat launch and there is always a TON of ducks, so we brought loaves of bread with us to feed them.

We got there and were feeding the ducks, when these geese from the other side of the river started to swim over. (There are only about 6-8 geese that live down there...but they are MEAN! One of them bit me once....chased me and bit me! lol) So I told my husband that I was in no condition to run this time...that he better scare them off before they even got near me! lol

They got to where we were, and started walking up the boat launch and down the sidewalk a bit...and he thought he would be silly/stupid and after them in this crazy way, waving the loaves of breads around like numchuks and then pull a karate kid move on them when they got closer to the water....(I guess anticipating they would fly off.)...

Weeeeeellll, as most of you know, if you have ever went to go feed ducks...they are quite messy birds. They poop EVERYWHERE!!! (soooo gross!)

So here he is , running after these geese, acting like a total idiot, in a goofy/funny sort of way.....and he is running after them down this boat launch (which is as an angle so the boats can load into the water and back onto there trailors), and he was obviosly not watching very well and he hit this spot of poop and the rest was like a cartoon....slow motion....his feet fly out from underneath him....he went completely paralell to the ground..glided about a foot or so in the air and landed with a spash in the water, on his bum...up to his biceps and chest.
The water is about two feet deep where he landed and it is just slimy gross with all the nasty stuff from the birds. (ie: all their lovely droppings).

I could not help it.....I started laughing sooooooo hard! And at that moment, at 8 1/2 months pregnant, I KNEW I was going to pee my pants. That only made me laugh harder! We were in a VERY public place. Lots of people around...lots of families out for the day etc.....People probably thought I was going into labor! (I was HUGE with that pregnancy...I gained 63lbs...but from behind you could not tell I was pregnant...I was all belly....a sight to behold for sure!)

I am standing there, laughing soooo hard, legs crossed, squating trying to hard to stop laughing, and to NOT pee....even though I knew I was going to. (any of you ladies ever pregnant before know what I am talking about lol)......all this time, Mike is still sitting there not even knowing what to do....and then it just happened...I peed. I was wearing denim shorts, so you could really tell...not to mention the puddle now on the sidewalk.

Keep in mind....we walked there...so we are a mile and a half away from out car lol (it made the story even that much funnier....guess you had to of been there)

So here we are, looking quite the site, hoofing it back to our car...my husband covered in nasty duck poop water up to his chest....and me, clearly having peed my pants and massivly pregnant. Try as I might, I could not stop laughing. Mike was just glareing @ me....I guess he was not seeing the same humor in it as I was. ;)

Once we got back to the car we had to try to figure out what to do next....because we were both in no condition to sit on cloth seats the way we were. lol Thank goodness for a cluttered trunk. We found a sweatshirt, and jacket for him to perch himself upon (figured it was more absorbant), and a couple of walmart bags to tear open for me to sit on. It was quite the site.

As most of you know, my marrige was pretty rough. :( Pretty much after the first year of our marriage he detatched himself and was not around much at all...let alone involved.

There are no family pictures, or family vacation memories.... Most of my memories are pretty sad or scary....so this one memory is one that I hold pretty dear in my heart. I know it may sound silly......I will NEVER forget it, and it will never fail to make me smile when I recall it. :)
thanks for sharing this :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011

waving the loaves of breads around like numchuks and then pull a karate kid move on them when they got closer to the water...
Hahaha! And I thought the short version of this story was hilarious!! :)

F

Forgiven66

I was an usherer at church when I was stationed in Aschaffenburg, Germany (over 20 years ago). One Sunday night the service was ending and the Pastor was praying, just as he said amen, without any warning from my body, I let out the loudest fart, I have ever heard. Everybody in the congregation look back at me and my best friend. And he just point his finger at me, I got chewwed out by everybody.

J

Jullianna

LOL @ "without any warning from my body" hahahahaha

When I was a very little girl I was sitting with my mom on a back pew in case of a "potty emergency". My mom told me that in the middle of the sermon I let out a very loud burp and everyone turned around and stared at HER. :)

C

carolin

another very embarrassing story in the church:
it was about 4 or 5 years ago-i was 19 and my little brother was 5 years old.he was sitting next to me. during the prayer my little brother said:i have to go to the toilett, am i allowed to go? i asked:have you to go now, or can you wait til the prayer finnished? he said :eek:k. few moments later it happened:he peed ...everything was wet,his trouses, shoes,the floor >with 19 years it was also embarrassing for me!! i waved to my big brother (he was sitting some seating rows behind us-he had to carry the little one outside)....but the worse thing was:i started to lough and couldn`t stop, everyone was looking at me (about 200 people).... :)

F

Forgiven66

Jullianna, yea but you didn't point your finger at your mom did you?

Carolin, Thank you, the story about your brother, make me feel a little better about a lot of gas that I passed.