Open Heart

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Joi, these are very pretty. :) I miss seeing you post on my bible verse thread lately. I love the pic here with the hummingbird. :)
 
One reason I don't post on your site is that there are too many pictures to go through to see what I have posted before. So I decided to do more here. Glad to see you here enjoying what is meaningful to you.
 
Wow this one is just lovely piece of art and it also means personally to me... May I download it to have it on my pc?