Open The Floodgates

  • Thread starter Thread starter rickyjimenez
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rickyjimenez

Guest
James 1:21
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
This is one of the scriptures that has been easy for me to remember. I read it often, and can apply it daily. You see, Gods WORD and PRAYER are the two offensive weapons we are given when we put on the Armor of GOD. It’s not enough to sit back and wait for the enemy to attack, protected by our armor. We as soldiers in the Lords army, must go on the offensive. In doing so, we are fulfilling our part in the great commission. Read More
 
I just joined and I am posting from my primary blog www.cureforthecommanman I just want to share my devotons and micro sermons with people. I am not selling anything so I thought it would be ok.