T
tyke
Guest
the recent blogs that I have entered are not my own opinions. it is what the bible says. it is simple scripture that anyone can understand and needs no translation. I am no prophet, nor can I even tell you where these scriptures are but I know for a fact that gossip and judgement of any man from men is an outright sin. pray for your enemies, love thy neighbor, judge not lest ye be judged, he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone, whatever comes out of your mouth, so is it in your heart. a gossiping tongue or talebearer causes strife. strife opens the door to evil. I have seen all of these things on this site. what others do has no bearing on your own salvation so why does it matter to you. the only reason that it should is because you are concerned for that persons soul. therefore you should be praying for them, not condemning them. this is in regards to all of the negative comments about Joyce meyer and anyone else that you all choose to talk about. may God have mercy on your souls.