Opposite of fav food

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustViv
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JustViv

Guest
What kind of food makes you run away and never even wanting them to go near you? Mine are as follows:-

Food I dislike.jpg
 
I don't like red meat.. Hmm.. I guess this must be a violation of the man laws?
 
Cottage Cheese / Raw Buttermilk (but I love buttermilk pancakes and waffles)

cottage.jpg

butterm.jpg
 
Definitely scallops. I'm deathly allergic to them. :p

Add octopus, tripe, oysters and wax beans. *hurl* :eek: