Original

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You can get your own warning sign made.


I got one that said:

CAUTION
Driver Is Singing

It was in a warning sign color, and I can attest it sticks very well to the back of my car.
 
I would too much time coming up with every possible warning I could think of and even more time trying to figure out which one I would actually get and then I would procrastinate actually getting it. And then there the other issue. Do you know how many times I edited that one little post and I still managed a message that needed editing? This one, also, needs edited, even though I timed out in
 
Huh Idk, why not?
Operaoke
Xiquaoke

china-opera-actress.jpg
 
Mum liked to listen but I always thought it sounded like screaming cats.
 
Mum liked to listen but I always thought it sounded like screaming cats.
That's a good point. Ma yells into the phone like she's attempting to breach the distance between us. That could be why the screaming developed. It would definitely need to be softened up for use in karaoke.
 
I have seen a few carpool karaokes. You can watch on you-tube.
Of the ones I've seen, Celine Dion's is the best. Everyone else just sang along to their own hits, but Celine didn't need to. She could sing anything. Even without backing. She even climbed out of the car to sing.
Also, unlike all the american/british singers, her Quebecois accent is unique.

Eat your heart out James Cordon. Also, he should just concentrate on his driving. I don't know why he kept taking his hands off the wheel. He could have crashed and killed someone.
 
Within the span of a heartbeat, lies an infinity of undiscovered time.

(from one of my poems)
 
It is what it is.

Or it isn't what it isn't.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is. a duck. But if its's wearing a sailor top and hat it's probably Donald Duck.