E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
You say that by you reaching out, you were saved. And if you did not reach out and receive you would die lost. You have effectively placed the onus on you and not God. God did His part by extending His hand with the gift of salvation, now you must extend out and take it. In your view, God meets you half way, now it is up to you to meet Him half way.
You will have to explain to me and the room hw a person who gets on their knees, unwilling to even look up to God and asking (begging) for his mercy is him reaching out half way.
How you could even get that from my post just amazes me,, Like I said, If I was saving myself. Then so was the tax collector. Who jesus said went home justified.
In our view, there is no meeting half way. Seeing we were dead in sins, we could not meet Him, even if it was one step. God must first quicken those dead in sins to life, and then, and only then, will they reach out to Him.
I did not meet him half way. Nore did I reach out to him. He took me and carried me because I could not even look up to hi, let alone reach out to him.
So your whole premise is wrong about what I believe. I can see how MAYBE you think I earned my salvation but it was based on a false premise.
But at least you tried, I will give you that. Thank you