OSAS= House Built on Sand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NoNameMcgee

OK, if you believe that then let me know where we can find you to stone you for breaking the Sabbath law. I'm sure we will find many other sins to stone you for while we are at it :)
if you have read, and understood Gods inspired written word in context all the way through

you would understand how silly your comment is

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
Yet when I say, God rewards people for something they did not do (as per your beliefs), you say it is not Biblical, and repudiate the idea! You cannot reconcile these beliefs because they are irreconcilable. God making all things passible does not equate to God doing it all for us... unless you acknowledge you are just a puppet.
To believe that God made all things possible for us and we can choose to believe or reject His Son is a doctrine from the pits of hell. It's the doctrine of Demons, Satan asked Eve, "hath God said" He questioned Gods Word and His authority. He told Eve that God was hiding knowledge form her.

Satan and His Demons are deceiving the whole world, in our days. This is why so many of you no longer believe Gods Word, you have taken the bait and He has blinded you from the truth.
All i can do is pray for you, only God can open your spiritual eyes. I know Gods Word sounds foolish to the carnal mind, it took me years to accept Gods Word as it is written. Like you I wanted God to conform to my expectations and it wasn't until I allowed God to be God that I started learning.

N

NoNameMcgee

God reveals the truth about Himself to His Saints and He hides it from the reprobate!!!!!!

calm yourself "slayer"

you're wrong if you think you know everything about God

and you're wrong if you think you can just "throw scripture away" and cherry pick what you like

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
God reveals the truth about Himself to His Saints and He hides it from the reprobate!!!!!!
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. Yet you say you know it all. Pride oozes from you. God favors the humble.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
@Slayer..i know you passionately believe what you believe is right and so does everyone on here..i know youre trying to hold your ground..but theres a lot to be learned in this forum as well which i think you miss because youre so busy defending yourself..and the more you get pushed into a corner the harder you fight to get out...your "absolute' statements are getting you in trouble..i really dont want to see you a charred pile of ash after God strikes you with a lightening bolt but sometimes it takes a bigger man to ADMIT he doesnt know everything other than a man who says he DOES but doesnt have the "goods" to back it up...:/

E

eternally-gratefull

That is not what my Bible says, yes my sin is very bad. God didn't save me because my sin wasn't as bad as the next person, we don't know why God chooses to save some and leave others in their sin.
That's God personal business and anyone who sticks their nose into His business will lose it, so I advise you to be quite and know the He is Lord and don't ever question anything he does, you sin and blaspheme every time you do.

You are in no position to question anything God does, you are a fallen, totally depraved, wicked sinner so what business do you have questioning Gods motive for saving His elect.
Thats where your wrong. Jesus told us why some are saved and why others are not. “he who believes is not condemned, he who does not is condemned already”

Your the one questioning God my friend Not me! Your god is Not the God of the Bible..

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
if you have read, and understood Gods inspired written word in context all the way through

you would understand how silly your comment is
There's such a thing as discernment, you should look it up and apply it to your reading. I see you have been reading the Bible like a science fiction novel, Bible study requires one to sue discernment. I'm glad to have educated you today, it's OK I don't charge anything for educating lost souls :cool:

N

NoNameMcgee

There's such a thing as discernment, you should look it up and apply it to your reading. I see you have been reading the Bible like a science fiction novel, Bible study requires one to sue discernment. I'm glad to have educated you today, it's OK I don't charge anything for educating lost souls :cool:
You think I should sue discernment?:unsure:...

lol

you say you know everything about God

throw a few out of context verses with your own false understanding around

and say we are supposed to know which verses to throw out :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

you are in error

and you hate reproof

I take Gods written inspired word as perfect.... I hope one day you come to this truth as well "slayer"

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Ooooooo SNAP!

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
That makes you a big fat liar LOLOLOL
No, Gods Word is not lies. He doesn't lie, He has revealed Himself through His Word as we have it in the Bible. The wicked seek after a sign, I know Gods Word is not enough for you. I identify God's people by their belief, you obviously don't believe God's Word so that makes you a?????? well you know what. I don't like using the word as it offends some, but there are only two types of people in the world.

You are either a reprobate or one of the elect, there's no third option. God's people know Him, you can tell those who don't know Him by the false claims they make about Him. I'm not here to pass judgement on you, God will do that. I just warn people of the impending doom.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
No, Gods Word is not lies. He doesn't lie, He has revealed Himself through His Word as we have it in the Bible. The wicked seek after a sign, I know Gods Word is not enough for you. I identify God's people by their belief, you obviously don't believe God's Word so that makes you a?????? well you know what. I don't like using the word as it offends some, but there are only two types of people in the world.

You are either a reprobate or one of the elect, there's no third option. God's people know Him, you can tell those who don't know Him by the false claims they make about Him. I'm not here to pass judgement on you, God will do that. I just warn people of the impending doom.
She never says Gods word lies..your INTERPRETATION of Gods word is a lie..

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
calm yourself "slayer"

you're wrong if you think you know everything about God

and you're wrong if you think you can just "throw scripture away" and cherry pick what you like
I'm not wrong at all, I'm 100% right. I know everything there is to know about God, He has revealed everything He wants us to know about Him in His Word the Bible.

I was correcting those who falsely believe that god still speaks to mankind, we know that is a lie from Demonic Spirits. God stopped speaking to mankind 200 years ago, every Christian knows this fact. Evil Spirits speak to people and they think it's God, that's why they are deluded and lost.

N

NoNameMcgee

I'm not wrong at all, I'm 100% right. I know everything there is to know about God, He has revealed everything He wants us to know about Him in His Word the Bible.

I was correcting those who falsely believe that god still speaks to mankind, we know that is a lie from Demonic Spirits. God stopped speaking to mankind 200 years ago, every Christian knows this fact. Evil Spirits speak to people and they think it's God, that's why they are deluded and lost.
but then you say we throw verses away.... right

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

so you know "everything" about God from your favorite verses?

E

eternally-gratefull

Dude, You are so far off base it is hard to see you getting on the right track. So lets see how far off you are here

1. We Believe Gods word does not lie, It speaks of him, It shows his love, his mercy and his grace.
2. We do not seek after a sign (never have, saying we do just proves you can discern what we are saying, so how can you say you can discern what God is saying?
3. Gods word is our ONLY guide We do not listen to men, When we here a man or woman speak, we do as God demands and TEST their words to see if they are from God or not
4. We believe Gods word. But you can not refute that, so all you have is to attack, like you have been doing for weeks now.

5. You attack, Like the pharisees, who witnessed the love of God through Christ in going to sinners, and halfbreads who they considered unclean (Samaritans) and others who would freely recieve his word. Bacause as he said, he came for the sick, and desire to be healed, not those who think they are well and need no help.
You do not know them, You do not even understand Gods word. and all you do is attack people who disagree with you. That is evil in Gods eyes, If you knew Gods word, you would know this,, but your pride runs to deep

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. Yet you say you know it all. Pride oozes from you. God favors the humble.
I do know it all, please give me this new revelation I missed. I didn't know there was another Bible and extra revelation, come on stop hiding it from us. Share it with us, yeah I thought so. Just more meaningless trash talk.

Let me give it to you straight since you have such a problem understanding plain English. I have studied the whole Bible from cover to cover and I have understood everything God said in His Word. What am I still missing here, do you have another gospel???? to share with us?????