osu michigan game

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaybird88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I watched it with a group of friends. Really happy for the Buckeyes. IT looked bad for them most of the game
 
I watched it with a group of friends. Really happy for the Buckeyes. IT looked bad for them most of the game

i thought it was a tough loss for mich with the controversy and all but glad to see mich up again. they have not been relevant for a long time.
 
There has been some discussion - and I don't see it happening - of including Michigan in the playoff thanks in part to the quality loss to OSU. I don't see it happening assuming Alabama, Clemson, and Washington win (as I see OSU getting in with that scenario). The question resides in what happens if one of those teams lose (and I wouldn't be surprised if Colorado beat Washington). Regardless, the Big 10 has thrown a big wrench into the whole playoff system. Should be fun seeing what happens. CAN'T WAIT for Washington - Colorado tomorrow night.
 
anybody watch it? whats your thoughts?
It is interesting to me that Ohio State is ranked #2 in the country but won't be playing in the Big 10 championship game, and that four teams from the Big 10 are ranked in the top ten in the country. (I was born and raised in Big 10 territory, so this pleases me.) It would be fun to see Wisconsin or Penn State squeeze into the top four but I don't know if that is possible.