“OUR FATHER, WHICH ART IN HEAVEN”
Matthew 5:9) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the childrenof God…..16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your goodworks, and glorify your Father which is in heaven…..34) But I say unto you,Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne…..45) That ye maybe the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun torise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on theunjust,…… 48) Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in heaven isperfect.
“HALLOWED BE THY NAME”
Exodus 20:7) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for theLord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Nehemiah 1:5) And said, I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great andterrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him andobserve his commandments.
Psalms 68:35) O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God ofIsrael is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
Exodus 3:14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shaltthou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Leviticus 20:3) And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him offfrom among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defilemy sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
Mark 12:29) And Jesus answered him, the first of all the commandments is, Hear,O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Ephesians 4:6) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all,and in you all.
“THY KINGDOM COME”
Luke 9:27) But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shallnot taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
Matthew 16:28) tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not tastedeath before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
Mark 9:1) And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who arestanding here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come withpower."
Matthew 24:30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: andthen shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of mancoming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Acts 1:11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up intoheaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so comein like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Revelation 1:7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, andthey also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail becauseof him. Even so, Amen.
“THY WILL BE DONE IN EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN”
Job 1:12) And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thypower; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from thepresence of the Lord.
Job 2:6) And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thy hand; but save hislife.
Job 38:8) Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it hadissued out of the womb? 9) When I made the cloud the darkness a swaddling bandfor it, 10) And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors. 11)And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud wavesbe stayed?
Matthew 12:50) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Matthew 6:33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; andall these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 26:39) Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground andprayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yetnot as I will, but as you will." …… 42) He went away a second time andprayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken awayunless I drink it, may your will be done."
“GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD”
Exodus 16:4) Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread fromheaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate everyday, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
Matthew 6:31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? Or, Whatshall we drink? Or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32) (For after all thesethings do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have needof all these things. 33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and hisrighteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Psalms 37:3) Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land,and truly you shall be fed.
Luke 12:29) And seek not you what you shall eat, or what you shall drink,neither be you of doubtful mind.
“AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS”
Matthew 7:1) Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2) For with what judgment yejudge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measuredto you again.
Matthew 18:21) Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brothersin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times? 22) Jesus saith unto him,I say not unto thee, Until seventy times seven…..32) Then his lord, after thathe had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee allthat debt, because thou desiredst me: 33) Shouldest not thou also have hadcompassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Matthew 5:23) Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and thererememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; 24) Leave there thy giftbefore the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and thencome and offer thy gift.
Mark 11:25) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any:that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.