ok so we a born with a white garment...
as we live it gets spots on it...even blood on it....
then we meet Yahshua (Salvation of YHWH) and He makes our garment white again....
yet we cant seem to keep it clean....yet He is there as High Priest/Intercessor before YHWH to keep us clean....
that is IF we abide in Him....
now lets say at the end of "the day" our garments are white! praise Yah right? Yes, because out garments are not white because of our holiness, for if it were purely based on us our garments would be black, red or purple.....for we have no ability to wash our garments, only to add black, red or purple and yes when we do right we can even add a thread of white....but what about those black spots? It is His mercy that makes those white.... Without that action of Him cleansing us we would be covered in black spots..... any who enter the kingdom will do so because of he Mercy grated by YHWH unto His children....period. Now this does not mean I reject all His Instructions, not just the opposite, we would uphold His Instruction, for if we had no way of reconciliation I could see a human saying, "there is no hope, I will now choose my own path" yet we have reconciliation, so it is my will, that with the mind and body He has given me, that I may do His will and walk His narrow path....will I ever stumble? Probably....when I stumble do I just say oh well and dive? or do I grab hold of the Foundation? Yes, I grab hold of the Foundation (Yahshua) and seek to get back on the narrow path (the Torah/Instructions)... after all ho's instructions do we want? the world's instructions? of YHWH's Instructions?
PS 119
129 Your testimonies are wonderful, therefore my soul keeps them.
130 The entrance of your words gives light. It gives understanding to the simple.
131 I opened my mouth wide and panted, for I longed for your commandments.
132 Turn to me, and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.
133 Establish my footsteps in your word. Don't let any iniquity have dominion over me.
134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, so I will observe your precepts.
135 Make your face shine on your servant. Teach me your statutes.
Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."
James 1:22-25, " But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was. But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does."
PS 119
5 Oh that my ways were steadfast to obey your statutes!
6 Then I wouldn't be disappointed, when I consider all of your commandments.
7 I will give thanks to you with uprightness of heart, when I learn your righteous judgments.
8 I will observe your statutes. Don't utterly forsake me.
John (Yahchanan) 15:5-16, "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and letting My words; abide in you, you will ask what you will, and it will be done for you. In this is My Father glorified: when you produce much fruit; and in this way you become My disciples. Just as the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you; continue in My love. If you keep My Commands, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's Commands, and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be complete. This is My Command: Love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
It is written the word of YHWH is sharper than a two-edged sword.....
as we live it gets spots on it...even blood on it....
then we meet Yahshua (Salvation of YHWH) and He makes our garment white again....
yet we cant seem to keep it clean....yet He is there as High Priest/Intercessor before YHWH to keep us clean....
that is IF we abide in Him....
now lets say at the end of "the day" our garments are white! praise Yah right? Yes, because out garments are not white because of our holiness, for if it were purely based on us our garments would be black, red or purple.....for we have no ability to wash our garments, only to add black, red or purple and yes when we do right we can even add a thread of white....but what about those black spots? It is His mercy that makes those white.... Without that action of Him cleansing us we would be covered in black spots..... any who enter the kingdom will do so because of he Mercy grated by YHWH unto His children....period. Now this does not mean I reject all His Instructions, not just the opposite, we would uphold His Instruction, for if we had no way of reconciliation I could see a human saying, "there is no hope, I will now choose my own path" yet we have reconciliation, so it is my will, that with the mind and body He has given me, that I may do His will and walk His narrow path....will I ever stumble? Probably....when I stumble do I just say oh well and dive? or do I grab hold of the Foundation? Yes, I grab hold of the Foundation (Yahshua) and seek to get back on the narrow path (the Torah/Instructions)... after all ho's instructions do we want? the world's instructions? of YHWH's Instructions?
PS 119
129 Your testimonies are wonderful, therefore my soul keeps them.
130 The entrance of your words gives light. It gives understanding to the simple.
131 I opened my mouth wide and panted, for I longed for your commandments.
132 Turn to me, and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.
133 Establish my footsteps in your word. Don't let any iniquity have dominion over me.
134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, so I will observe your precepts.
135 Make your face shine on your servant. Teach me your statutes.
Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."
James 1:22-25, " But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was. But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does."
PS 119
5 Oh that my ways were steadfast to obey your statutes!
6 Then I wouldn't be disappointed, when I consider all of your commandments.
7 I will give thanks to you with uprightness of heart, when I learn your righteous judgments.
8 I will observe your statutes. Don't utterly forsake me.
John (Yahchanan) 15:5-16, "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and letting My words; abide in you, you will ask what you will, and it will be done for you. In this is My Father glorified: when you produce much fruit; and in this way you become My disciples. Just as the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you; continue in My love. If you keep My Commands, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's Commands, and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be complete. This is My Command: Love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: that one would lay down his life on behalf of his brothers.You are My brothers, if you do whatever I command you."
It is written the word of YHWH is sharper than a two-edged sword.....