Our tears

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bluearchimedes

Junior Member
Jul 4, 2016
19
4
3
You...[p]ut my tears into Your bottle.
Psalm 56:8b (NKJV)


I have cried numerous times during my lifetime. I cried when my father diedin 1999. (I still cry whenever I visit his grave site.) I cried when one of myformer students died of leukemia at the age of 15. Not every tear-filled experience has been sadthough. I remember crying for joy one time when some children asked Jesus tocome into their hearts during a Sunday night church service.


In this devotional verse we see that God places our tears into His bottle.That is, God places every tear we have shed in a special place of remembrance.The question is simply, "Why?" I am not really sure, but I believethat God knows what He is doing.


When we feel a need to cry, we should not hold it in. Instead, we should letit all out. Then, we should allow Jesus to comfort us through our hurtfeelings. Indeed, He is there for us and cares for us. May God bless you todayand every day.
 
Gods great love for us is so beautiful, He gives us everything we need now and forever....wonderful post thank you for sharing..love in Christ Sherril...
 
Thank you for your words. How precious to know that He carefully watches over us, even to the point of remembering our tears.